Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do when people try to order you around

Reaction score
When people (not just girls) ask me to do things, sometimes they won't ask and they kind of say it in a commanding way, is it just me or is it normal to get annoyed when people do that? Like today I was playing basketball and there was a volleyball lying on the court near me so my friend told me "move that ball off the court." in a commanding way. A lot of the times I am tempted to just tell them "**** you, not if u tell me to do it like that" but that seems kind of liek overreacting... but on the other hand when I do things when they say that it makes me feel like their bitxch. so is it too much to get angry when people ask u for favors in a "commanding" tone? how should i react?

Last edited:

612_Da_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
happens to me too man. Like a girl will try to get loud with me cause she knows I'm a nice guy so they try to take advantage of you. Even the nicest little girls.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply say no. Don't get mad, just be indifferent.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre playing basketball and a volleyball is on the court, i think youd wanna move it. Im sure you would tell someone to move it so you dont f-u-c-k yourself up.

Reaction score
Um that's not the point, it's the way he said it that angered me... like he was commanding me, instead of going like "hey can you move that ball of the court" he said it to me kind of like i'm his ***** or something

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres some replies....

ask me nicely and i might do it...
no.... (and dont make any expression on your face)
Do it yourself u lazy dumbass
back the f off!!!
im busy...
im doing something important....(while your not doing anything special)
get yourself a maid , u lazy ***** ( while laughing)

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny is your solution.

Him: Move the ball

You: Give me 5 dollars and it'll get it half way off the court for ya if you give me 10 then it's a deal, pay first of course.

Chances are he'll be angry, but angry or not, you stood your ground.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No ****y/funny is needed here..if you really don't want to do it and don't think you should just say No..or DONT DO IT.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, do you really need us to tell you what to do in this situation? Be your own man. Be courtious and all, but if someone is condescending to you, stand up or yourself, ain't no one else that is gonna do it for you. Also, you come off as a week person.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
honestly, do you really need us to tell you what to do in this situation? Be your own man. Be courtious and all, but if someone is condescending to you, stand up or yourself, ain't no one else that is gonna do it for you. Also, you come off as a week person.
Thank you. Me getting pissed off at these people gets me nowhere. I thank you.

Roobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "i aint your *****!"...... "thats what she's for " and point to a fatty somewhere....... Just do int in a funny way and u should get a laugh...or if your "freind" is a comples a hole a little bich hissy fit........

Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
You're right. I will stop relying on this forum for little things like this.

Last edited:

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly... you gotta pick your battles... refusing to move a ball off a court is .. kinda lame cause its your ankles that are done if you trip on it.. if a girl tells you to give her lunch money then you tear her up... just dont get crazy with the idea of standing your ground... you gotta pick your battles, cause even the greatest leaders listen to people under them if it helps their cause as well

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHYSHY"S STORY

OK so at school 4 of us were playing frissby. This mom, who needs at table for a consetion stand, comes up from 25 meters away, and just say's:

MOM: Grab that table for me (commanding and not even saying please), then she just turns around, expecting us to do it.
Me: I walk up to her so, now i'm about 20 meters away, "I'll do it for 10 dollars"
Mom: what, i can't believe you would say that....blah,....blah, .....thats why you got kicked off the soccer team

First of all that had nothing to do with it.....what a boitch, 34 year old insulting a 16 year old with a 17 inch dik.....:cool:

Me: It was a joke, you have know sence of humor ( i was yelling at that boithc)
Mom: blah, blah......(i really don't remember.....she tried to insult and to have the last word before she left)
Me: Yea ok, BU-BYE, BU-BYE, BU-BYE (I kept saying this and walking away too) I played that biotch

So after this 2 of the chumps play fressbee just go and grab the table, They were even trying to tell me i was wrong, "just do it man....." AFC advise? NO THANKS
The other guy was on my side, PIMP.

I go watch the soccer game. She is afraid to come to the stands, because im there. She tells all the other parents, Oooo whyshy did this and that........probably because i say her talking and it was obvious.

I NOT GOING TO DO SH*T FOR THAT BOICHT, JUST BECAUSE SHE AN ADULT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T GIVE ME RESPECT.

She told the principle, Principle tried to blame me. I told her i was not wrong at all. She insults me and i didn't even do anything besides talking her orders.

Another teacher tries to get me in trouble too...............after a week nothing happened, it just dropped.

Lesson Learned. I don't think she'll ask me to do something again, AT LEAST NOT RUDELY.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to pick your battles. If on the court, you do it 'cause moving that ball is for safety. I mean, there are different circumstances, such as the way the person says it. If some girl comes up to you and says "give me 5 bucks" it's alright to tell her where she can shove it. Stand your ground, defend yourself. I can't believe this is a question...