Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when a chick says NO

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up dudes. took a break from the site for a while just to get some experience in. Ive done some radical things, things that werent me just to see the outcome. Im now in a comfortable place, Im happy with my life and the way everythings going. I have really great friends and Ive been planting a lot of seeds, more than anything just staying really busy. I have a couple questions. Well not questions but I just want to see some other perspectives.

what do you guys do when you get the line: I want to get to know you better. i did everything to bang this chick. were both drunk at a party, i get her isolated, start out making out and dry humping, then I pull my **** out and she starts jackin it, while im rubbing her cooch. when i pull her panties down she says no, i barely know you. this happened with another girl a week later, she told me dont get too excited and she wants to get to know me better. why do girls go this far and tease the s*it out of you just to deny you of sex. what has worked for you guys when you get the big NO.

number 2, ive been finding it difficult to really try with girls. let me elaborate. most girls i meet are not girlfriend material. ill find hott ones who lack personality and vice versa, and honestly most girls i meet lately have boyfriends while i have my tongue down their throats. this kinda s*it just makes me not trust women, and makes me not want to escalate into a relationship with these women who are taken because i know damn well they will do it to me one day.

the problem is, number 2 somewhat coincides with number 1. how the f*ck can a girl sit there and cheat on her boyfriend with me, then turn me down for sex because she wants to get to know me better? I know shes a s*ut, yet she tries to prove otherwise.

so yeah, number 2 is kinda irrelevant, more just a rant than anything. so if anyones got some tips for number 1, provide some insight.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all girls are like that, thanks.

And also a girl puts more on the line to sleep with a guy. At a kinda primal level, there's the risk of pregnancy. That's not really the forefront of the modern woman's mind I suppose but those natural instincts must be playing a part. More importantly girls still get called sluts for shagging around. She'll wanna know if your worth being another notch on the bedpost.

Also, the teasing thing, it teases herself as much as you. I should know, I do the same. It's not because I'm deliberately being a tease, it's because I'm just as aroused as he is, I want to be ****ed senseless but I'm being pulled back by a number of things like, "will I regret this in the morning if I don't love the guy?" "I don't wanna be slutty" or the more shallow "if he's not gonna be good, is it worth it?"
Sometimes my raging libido overrides my doubts, I found out a couple of months ago I can keep it calm with (near enough)daily masturbation for about a year, and then I'll give in with a guy who's the tiniest bit persistent.
Hopefully I'll find a boyfriend before this time next year *sigh*

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I just forget about her and move on to someone else. If a girl wants to sleep with you, she will; if she doesn't, she won't. You can't have it both ways. "I want to sleep with you but I don't want to." It's one or the other. If she doesn't, she doesn't, so move on.

You may find that persistence pays off, but I think it is more likely that when she does "get to know you," she's not going to find anything there that will make her want to sleep with you. If she didn't want to in the first place, I doubt she is going to change her mind. Let's face it, she has ****ed random strangers before without making them play games or jump through hoops, simply because they were there and she was horny and they were good enough at the time. If it didn't work out for you, that's unfortunate, the circumstances probably just weren't correct. I say stop wasting your time and go find someone who doesn't play stupid games.

But that is just me.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like what both of you had to say. regardless i did move on, i guess. i mean i saw both those girls those nights and didnt talk to them after that night. i dont appreciate a girl giving me blue balls. but yea i think i take the initial no too seriously and give up, ill be a little more persistent from now on and see what happens. ive always been in relationships so this whole F buddy thing is somewhat new and challenging to me.

oh and i didnt say every girl was like that. "every" is an over-generalization, its not possible to apply it to every woman. im just saying that every girl ive met as of late has a bf, and it doesnt seem to bother them the slightest to cheat. i guess it doesnt really matter to me right now since im not really looking for any relationship past a physical one.

anyways, thanks for the replies.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says "but I hardly know you" when you're already hot and heavy, she's practically asking you to f*ck her.

In fact, I've heard this MORE than any other line during ONS.

It's her way of telling herself that she made and attempt to not be a slut. Nine out of ten times, you'll be able to plow right through that.

As for #2.. welcome to the real world. Not all women are like that yes, but a lot are.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer #1 - it's called last minute resistance (LMR) do a search, there are many examples on the forums - for all the same reasons (and more) given by CuriousGirl above is why you encounter it - just lead like a bloke should as WC2 says, usually easing off the hot and heavyness for a few minutes does the trick, do something else like chat or go get a drink etc., then start again - she'll be more responsive the 2nd time, persistence in this case when she is there is fine. Also shows her you're a bit respectful and got self control - can't keep going as if to rape her!

#2 - down to your principles really - girls can be notorious branch swingers, holding onto one bloke until a more suitable one comes along - if you just want to get your end away, then go for it, some will say if you don't another will. Just don't fall in love with those ones - ironically you'll probably find that they will see that you aren't being sucked in and they'll be more curious, with a more likely result of them falling for you. If you turn them down after they tell you about their BF you get to keep your integrity, but you won't get the goods - in this case it's a numbers game to find a true singleton, so keep approaching.