#1 P.I.M.P.
Don Juan
Ok here's the deal, me and my friend just started back getting friendly.
For those of you who don't know Read this topic so u can catch up http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=52637.
Anyway, i saw her at church the other day and sat next to her but leaving just one seat between us at first i pretended not to see her, then after a second i glanced over at her stareing at me and gave her a sort of wink and she respondded with a smile. I didn't sit next to her cause she is always like kinoin me and distracting me while i'm trying to get my spirtual food
. But afterward she was watching over at me smiling again so i went over and talked to her. The conversation sorta went like.
Hey, what's going on with your hair*touching her hair slightly*.
What, you talkinn bout.
Your hair, is like 2 toned.
That's my natural colour.
Yeah right, naturally gold, and I never noticed it yet.
She jsut smiled.
We talked a lil bit for bout a 5 then I had to leave her to talk some buisness with somone.
We went to a party recently a group of us, and she sat up close to me and we chated a bit. She hinted at me that she wanted to dance I kinda nodded her off, cause she was making fun of some older people and I asked her if she taught she could do better and she got ****ey and said yes. AFter a while we parted cause it's not like she is my GF, then this guy started hitting on her and she ended up talking to him. I didn't bother to cut in cause i didn't want to seem obsessive and controlling.
Anyway, danced with her later that night, we talked a bit while we were danceing. Went to dance with her a second time and she was like my hands are all stickey, and I like loned her my rag to wipe and she said shed use a napkin then she went to get it and as i was about to dance with her this other guy who was hitttin on her cut in. I'm much bigger than him and coulda hurt him but i didn't. Also, She's been hitting me this often, she'll be playing with her skirt or pants or top button and then she'd tell me like, Pretend u just didn't see that (insert name here). Don't know if she's flirting being ****ey tryng to intice me or just jokeing around.
Anyway, were're on cool terms right now and was wondering if I should ask her out now or just play it cool. I don't want to do anything in the wrong timing. Also whats a good way I can tell off this guy and quit him from macking on my chick in a technical way. I could do it physically but that'd just make me look obsessive and scare her away. I was thinking maybee to tell him what other guys tried on me, tell him you know you'd meet other chicks and make him insecure so it would look as if she isn't intrested. Any Ideas fellas.
For those of you who don't know Read this topic so u can catch up http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?threadid=52637.
Anyway, i saw her at church the other day and sat next to her but leaving just one seat between us at first i pretended not to see her, then after a second i glanced over at her stareing at me and gave her a sort of wink and she respondded with a smile. I didn't sit next to her cause she is always like kinoin me and distracting me while i'm trying to get my spirtual food
Hey, what's going on with your hair*touching her hair slightly*.
What, you talkinn bout.
Your hair, is like 2 toned.
That's my natural colour.
Yeah right, naturally gold, and I never noticed it yet.
She jsut smiled.
We talked a lil bit for bout a 5 then I had to leave her to talk some buisness with somone.
We went to a party recently a group of us, and she sat up close to me and we chated a bit. She hinted at me that she wanted to dance I kinda nodded her off, cause she was making fun of some older people and I asked her if she taught she could do better and she got ****ey and said yes. AFter a while we parted cause it's not like she is my GF, then this guy started hitting on her and she ended up talking to him. I didn't bother to cut in cause i didn't want to seem obsessive and controlling.
Anyway, danced with her later that night, we talked a bit while we were danceing. Went to dance with her a second time and she was like my hands are all stickey, and I like loned her my rag to wipe and she said shed use a napkin then she went to get it and as i was about to dance with her this other guy who was hitttin on her cut in. I'm much bigger than him and coulda hurt him but i didn't. Also, She's been hitting me this often, she'll be playing with her skirt or pants or top button and then she'd tell me like, Pretend u just didn't see that (insert name here). Don't know if she's flirting being ****ey tryng to intice me or just jokeing around.
Anyway, were're on cool terms right now and was wondering if I should ask her out now or just play it cool. I don't want to do anything in the wrong timing. Also whats a good way I can tell off this guy and quit him from macking on my chick in a technical way. I could do it physically but that'd just make me look obsessive and scare her away. I was thinking maybee to tell him what other guys tried on me, tell him you know you'd meet other chicks and make him insecure so it would look as if she isn't intrested. Any Ideas fellas.