Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHAT TO DO TO CREATE ANXIETY IN HER

• Thread starter Deleted member 138215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 138215

I am wanting to create anxiety In a woman that I have had a relationship.She lives across the street.I really would like to keep her if possible but I feel she is up to something.I just posted how she needs space this weekend and She made it clear we were both single.I also just paid over 500 on her bills Sunday.I only heard from her two times when I usually spend every night there watching TV.I really just want to stop the BS.She acts like the money was owed.I feel betrayed and don't know what to do.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make plans to go out somewhere and get home real late. Since she lives across the street from you, I'm sure she will notice your car isnt there. She will probably start wandering where you went, what your up to, is he out banging bishes etc. That could work but only if she is still interested in you. Good luck.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a unknown friend park their car in front of your place all weekend.

I was dating a girl last summer that got upset when I told her I was out of town all weekend. She drove by my house to check my story and saw my mom's car parked at my house. She didn't realize it was my mom's car and her hamster wheel went into overdrive and she concluded that I made up the story about going out of town and that the car parked at my house belonged to some girl I was fuhking! lol.

I just let her run with it for a few days. hahaha

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you had a relationship all right, it's just that the two of you are envisioning different terms for that relationship. She gave you sex, and you gave her money. That was the relationship. You're not her boyfriend; you're her customer, trick, john, whatever you want to call it. In her mind, it was a business relationship, not a personal one.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am wanting to create anxiety In a woman that I have had a relationship.She lives across the street.I really would like to keep her if possible but I feel she is up to something.I just posted how she needs space this weekend and She made it clear we were both single.I also just paid over 500 on her bills Sunday.I only heard from her two times when I usually spend every night there watching TV.I really just want to stop the BS.She acts like the money was owed.I feel betrayed and don't know what to do.
I'm glad I don't have that drama in my life. So are you a rich guy? You can afford to pay all of her bills. A man is suppose to provide. Good job. You provide and she gets an alpha guy over the weekend. She needs to have fun too right? What you can't give her, you are compensating by giving her money instead so you can have a turn.

D

Deleted member 138215

I'm glad I don't have that drama in my life. So are you a rich guy? You can afford to pay all of her bills. A man is suppose to provide. Good job. You provide and she gets an alpha guy over the weekend. She needs to have fun too right? What you can't give her, you are compensating by giving her money instead so you can have a turn.
I'm not rich.I've been dating her two years.She is not responsible with money and was stressed about her bills.I helped because I cared.She was behind on her carnote.Then she turned on me!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just joking around. The longest relationship I've been in has been 9 months (one of which included a big wedding) so really I personally can't take women seriously. Just move on with this. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not rich.I've been dating her two years.She is not responsible with money and was stressed about her bills.I helped because I cared.She was behind on her carnote.Then she turned on me!
people said in the previous post of yours to move on, and learn from it next time let her pay her own bills, don't care so much,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP wont listen, the "games" in this post are very good advice, but your mindset should be that your going out late with a woman anyway, that a woman is going to park her cars outside yours a different woman everyweek

cause the ex categorically changed the terms of your relationship and now you gonna have some fun

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been with her for 2 years, you're paying for her 5hit, and she's cut you off from sex. Is that a good investment of your time and money?

If you want to throw money away on something that gives you no returns, I'll give you my mailing address so you can send it to me.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also OP handle this very carefully she will show interest in you again make no mistake however she will soon go cold when she knows that she can just message you and your there ready to drop everything for her......do not be fooled by the sweetest of texts

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you’re being played like a $8 guitar. WTF is the deal paying her bills. ? She wants a relationship with your wallet. She’ll bleed
You dry before she’ll ever suck you dry.
Raise your Game. Move on

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've been there and done that.. And just recently!
We tend to ignore red flags in these cases but in hindsight, my exGF was dropping blatant hints as to how bad she was with money. She spent all her income on clothes she doesn't wear and expensive shoes. When she hit a financial pothole, I found out she had NO SAVINGS, (we're both 40, btw). I've learned that rescuing a woman, even if you love her, is the fast track to the end of a relationship. It opens up a pandora's box of other issues that seem to pile onto the money one.

Hope you pulled out of this okay!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja?
Classic "I don't know what to do"