Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do on my birthday...

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I'm turning 21 tomorrow and it's supposed to be a big birthday celebration for most people. Well...I honestly have nothing planned and don't know what to do. I'm not going to have any bar/club activity cause the people i hand around with aren't all 21. I could easily gather a bunch of my friends if I had the right place to go to. Last year we went to a pool hall but thats like an everyday thing you know. My girlfriend wants to do something but we're all clueless.

Any suggestions and ideas....maybe from your own experiences?

I don't want to come off lame with nothing to do on my birthday.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines is the 24th but I already had a trip to D.Republic with my classmates from Comm.It was AWESOME BROTHER..lmao.

I'm going to a tittie-bar..lol.Maybe eat some italian downtown,go play some pool and get some head..:eek:

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
just get strippers, lots and lots of strippers. and buffalo wings...and beer...and strippers...or if u want u could get some hookers and everyone will have a good time....

mmm or......
if u have money u could visit Hawaii. One of the best vacation spots, it's so visually pleasing, tropical and relaxing..;)