“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What to do on first dates?

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
I have read lots of tips on this site and lots of them say no to a movie on the first date. Why? Because you have no time to get to know them right? Ok so I know that.

A recommended first date is like going to a coffee shop. A coffee shop seems ok but exactly how many girls my age (I am 17) will be thrilled when they go home and think about how good of a time they had at a coffee shop. Yeah, a good conversation with a guy she just met is cool but wouldn't it be easier for a guy to take a girl out, have a good time conversing while doing something fun? Exactly what is a fun first date then? I am getting a little out of topic here but I live in Chicago and in the winter it is hard to find **** to do on the first date.

Besides the point I just made, what is a fun first date for people my age without having to spend a lot of money? You can't give the girl the world the first date or else she will be with you for the money so what do you do on the first date that's fun and cheap is what I am asking. I work 2 jobs and go to school. The reason for 2 jobs is because I have a job that's only for weekdays and another for weekends because my weekday job isn't open on weekends. So if anyone has any answer to my question please reply. Again, what is a fun and cheap first date for a 17 year old?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well your not looking at the big picture.

I don't know if you completely understnad te reasoning behind not going to a movie.

The purpose of the first date is to get to know the other person, not just for fun. You need to converse with them as much as possible.

It really depends on who you are, and what you like. Don't go on a date where you'll be bored, find something intresting.

Some things i could suggest offhand. Museum, park, window shopping, etc.

Its really hard to say cause we don't know what your interests are.
 

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
I'd wouldn't totally throw out the whole movie idea. Movies can be great, but just make sure that you make time before and after to talk. Like here, we have a theater at the mall. So what i always do is show up there a couple hours before the movie starts so you can buy your tickets and then walk around and talk untill the movie starts. After the movie you can go find something else to do that doesn't require much of anything and you can continue talking.

Another great idea is the park. There are endless possiblities of things to do there. From playing basketball to playing on the playground to just sitting in the grass and talking. So whatever you want to do, just keep it simple and fun and thing will usually turn out great.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
My town's very small so I don't have much selection on where I go on a first date. Most people go to the movies but I really can't stand it. Mall's also a good option. You get to walk around, talk, and it's really easy to start a convo. But yea, movies are terrible first dates..
 

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Maybe bowling. Although a lot of the time they can be overly crowded or are having a league night. I might have a first date this weekend (will find out tommorrow) she lives about 30-45 min from here so I gotta think of something good for the date
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

McHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
UK
Pool, Skating, window shopping.
Whatever you do dont do cinema.

Also it doesn't matter that much where you take her, if she really fancies you then she wouldn't give two ****s where you go. So if you pick something remotely fun and she's quite interested then she'll love it.

Something you should pay more attention to is how you'll behave on the first date, not where it should take place.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Preferably somewhere new, maybe you dont even need a proper date, just get used to doing things with her (not like your desperate). Like when you and your mates go skating, get her to come along and play around with her, show her how to do simple things. Or go out with her and her friends, if you and this girl have not already kissed, then a first date somewhere new is probably good, but not a new activity. OTherwise just hang.
 
Top