Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do on a first date.....!!!!

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I met this chick. I've known her for over a month, close to two months. We are going on a first date on Saturday. She proposed this place, which upon me asking around. It's a dark place under some rocks near the sea (a restaurant), you can drink eat, and you know smooch a little. She's asked me what I like for girls to do to me, and stuff. Like during sex and stuff, we've discussed condom usage and everything. So we have talked about a lot of sex stuff. I dont' know if sex is expected on a first date. I sure wouldn't mind some. :D Now how do I know if she's planning on sex on the first date, and how do I get her to have sex on the first date? Thank you. Mind you she asked me what I like to be done to while having sex.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DominicanDJ
She proposed this place, which upon me asking around. It's a dark place under some rocks near the sea (a restaurant), you can drink eat, and you know smooch a little. She's asked me what I like for girls to do to me, and stuff. Like during sex and stuff, we've discussed condom usage and everything. So we have talked about a lot of sex stuff........ Mind you she asked me what I like to be done to while having sex.
Uh, sounds like you don't have to do much...except watch out for the handcuffs and hot candle wax :D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her (by body language) that you want sex. If she wants too - she'll cave in. Don't worry about that.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, she clearly has sex in mind. Having missed some valuable opportunities, I would never let myself miss another one again. If I were you, given what you said, I would definitely assume that she wants it.

Suggest that you go get a drink at a bar or watch a movie at your place after dinner. Then start the sex talk and man, I can see it getting hot from there.

umm...I wonder why no girls ever talk about those subjects with me...

I'd tell her: if you want to know what I want done to me, then I'll tell you at my place.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her know.. that it is better if you show her what you want done rather than telling her!
If her reaction to this is good...grab her hand and of you go :D

Lucky biatch! lol

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would just make sure, many talk the talk, but how many actually walk

ive had some of those fun "sex talks" with woman

i feel that a lot of the time they like to brag in some weird way

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with drixsa, those sex talks are always fun but I always feel like the girl is, I don't know, getting in touch with her masculine side so to speak :D

Your girl sounds like a bit of a nymph man :) . Just try and establish a 'sexy' vibe and you'll be set from there. I love it when there is a sexy vibe, you just feel like your sexuality is your aura and you feel almost feministic in your ability to seduce the opposite sex. Great stuff.

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and guys.....When a girl asks you what you like for girls to do to you while having sex......just tell her that you can't plan that out, that these sort of things just happen spontaniously. Man did she ever love it when I said that. We have even talked about oral sex as an alternative to sex, when there isn't time or the right place for the other. To which I said "NO". I mean oral sex is like a green salad when you have it with the main dish it's great, but having it alone sucks (no pun intended) in my opinion. This place is going to be really dark, you can barealy see each other here. It's in some caves near the sea, at night. You can imagine.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and guys.....When a girl asks you what you like for girls to do to you while having sex......just tell her that you can't plan that out, that these sort of things just happen spontaniously. Man did she ever love it when I said that. We have even talked about oral sex as an alternative to sex, when there isn't time or the right place for the other. To which I said "NO". I mean oral sex is like a green salad when you have it with the main dish it's great, but having it alone sucks (no pun intended) in my opinion. This place is going to be really dark, you can barealy see each other here. It's in some caves near the sea, at night. You can imagine.
sounds like someone has never gotten good head

arent you ever just really tired and just want to be selfish?

most of the time i am not but on occasion, like the other day after my 20+ mile run i was just so tired

i just chilled with this girl, watched a movie, and had her go down, that was it. What a perfect day that was!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really like her dude... try not to show it.. I mean, be a buddy instead. Look at her as a.. I dunno.. a drinking buddy.... like you ain't pressed, you've had wwomen before (now this would be tough if you haven't LOL!) ..and just go with the flow... if everything goes well, ask her for some anal. :)

DominicanDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. lol..............

and yes I've been given head before.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. lol..............

and yes I've been given head before.
what i meant and said was "good head"

i know many guys that have gotten it but it wasnt very good, including myself, it can make you think that it isnt anything that worth while

its not like a happy meal at McDonalds, its different every time

you ever hear of a girl saying that she doesnt like sex becuase it isnt as pleasurabe as she thought it would be?

its kind of the same situation becuase she hasnt had someone to really give it to her:cool: