Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do now after break up

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so me and my girlfriend broke up, i finally grabbed my balls and put an end to it. The only thing is, I still feel like crap. I have told myself that I have moved on and have begun to hang out with my friends everynight now where i used to only hang out with her. My hapiness was in her, and even though i told myself i've moved on i still check her away messages to see what she's doing and get jealous when it says she's out with some other guy.

Why do i keep doing this? I feel like finding another girl will make me forget about her completely because it has in the past. Am I right? Should i hurry up and find another girl? What do i do?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will go away with time. For now, rationalize the situation. That means take control of your emotions.

You shouldn't run out frantically looking for another girl to somehow appease your lingering feeling of loss.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone once said, women are like monkeys that don't let go of a liana until they hold another one. You should have found another 'good potential' before you've broken up, now I suggest you get one ASAP.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i reckon just read everything about picking up women
dont get a gf
until ur pretty good at the game cos face it
if u dont have game and this new relationship breaks up
u just back to square one with some memories that u miss.

Dont go around in circles, dont go back to square one.

Master the game and ur in control of ur destiny with women.
Master the game and start picking up rich women

Ben

sixtyfwee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly realise that your happiness WAS NOT in her. Your happiness is something you control, experience, and shape.

It does take time, but how much is up to you. Pick a date two months from now, write it down, and tell yourself that after this point in time you will no longer be in anyway attached to the ex. Now write down what it would take to get over this, and how you can get these results. Then DO it.

Whatever you do at a given moment in time is what is most important to you. Ask yourself why is it more important for you to feel jealous and unhappy, when instead you could be feeling some nice titties ;)

Go play the game brother.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God dam, if i could come up with a pill that helped people get over an ex and move on with there life, I would be a friggen millionaire...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
This will go away with time. For now, rationalize the situation. That means take control of your emotions.

You shouldn't run out frantically looking for another girl to somehow appease your lingering feeling of loss.
I disagree. People throw around the cliché "time heals all wounds" as if it's some magic elixir, it's a load of BS. What heals is action!

Unfortunately for Viper, he's doing the completely wrong actions. Viper, you are having problems because during your relationship you based your happiness on your ex and not your own actions. This is why you are still feeling awful even though you are going out with your friends. And what's this about going to places that you only went to with her??? It doesn't make sense.

You need to find out ways that you can make yourself happy without depending on anyone else. Get some hobbies that you enjoy yourself. You should come across others who enjoy the same things so that you can start building another social network.

If you keep busy you shouldn't have time to do stupid things like check her messages. You're acting like a junkie needing a fix and no amount of time without action is going to help. Keep it up and you are going to start sinking into your own self pity. What do you think your chances of another girl wanting to hang around you if you have a piss poor attitude?

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can afford to do it financially or timewise, get away dude
take time out for yourself so you can work on not so much on your break up but rather on whatever made you base your happiness on her company. Funny that I know these things but even I sometimes fall to this kind of situations.... it sucks but you'll live.. go to a place where you guys didnt use to go so much and makeit a point to notice the hotties hanging out there. Go to starbucks and look at classy beautiful women. Go to barnes and noble and get some numbers.. women are out there!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I disagree. People throw around the cliché "time heals all wounds" as if it's some magic elixir, it's a load of BS. What heals is action!

Unfortunately for Viper, he's doing the completely wrong actions. Viper, you are having problems because during your relationship you based your happiness on your ex and not your own actions. This is why you are still feeling awful even though you are going out with your friends. And what's this about going to places that you only went to with her??? It doesn't make sense.

You need to find out ways that you can make yourself happy without depending on anyone else. Get some hobbies that you enjoy yourself. You should come across others who enjoy the same things so that you can start building another social network.

If you keep busy you shouldn't have time to do stupid things like check her messages. You're acting like a junkie needing a fix and no amount of time without action is going to help. Keep it up and you are going to start sinking into your own self pity. What do you think your chances of another girl wanting to hang around you if you have a piss poor attitude?
I agree with you. What I meant was that eventually everyone rationalizes the situation with time and realizes their fault of placing all of their happiness in an ephemeral relationship.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like some drug you're recovering from.

Ok, so, you quit. You're here, and we're prohibiting you to do anything with her. You need to realize that you don't need her, at ALL. Once you really KNOW that, you go out to the real world and start living a healthy life. Diet, excercise, sleep, friends, hobbies, work. You want to be fvcking exhausted at the end of your day. Yeah, you'll think about that drug sometimes, you'll think about her during your whole life, it's how you think of her what makes the difference.

Just don't go running from the sosuave facility and go back to lick some of that nasty drug.

We're here for ya ;)