Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do next

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking for the past few days about my recent coffee outing with a woman whom I am interested in and so we went to get coffee together she rode with me in my car and we stood together in line and all and after we sat in my car together drinking coffee talking stories. Now after about 15 minutes we headed back to work - now she was wearing very short shorts and I had my air conditioner on and by the time I got back to the parking lot I could smell this scent that I have never smelled before and i know from past relationships women and their vaginal smell, but it kinda smelled like that, could she of been wet? what could the next step be in getting with her again or finding out if she likes me??? I lose my job on December 5th so I need to think of something to do to get her or find out if she's interested in me. We started off as friends, but now I just need to know if she likes me or not a simple yes or no answer would put closure to this whole thing. She seems interested in me. I just need to know what to do next before it's too late and I never see her again.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, If we ever do go out it would have to be a Sunday when we're both off. I work 6 days a week while she works Monday - Friday and off Sat/Sun. I usually request for Sunday off. So if anything other than eating lunch together during work which really really sucks because it's only 30 minutes - I want to see if I can actually get her to spend time with me on our day off, Sunday, but I need to think of what we can do maybe we can just hang out and get a bite to eat I guess or if she meets me at a place or something. But you're right, I need to act fast because i' wont have the job in 2 weeks. Remember now... We started off as friends and we talk a lot/flirt a lot as friends and just recently I asked her to lunch but I always compliment her like "I like your hair" (when she put it up) and flirt with her so I know she must think deep down I like her which is what I want her to know because if I can read her body language that she likes me, women are supposed to do it 5x better. My main goal: Make sure she knows that I like her, Hook up/Get her number at least before I lose the job. Thanks for any further help.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed some girls are afraid to say no or probably wont ever say no.