“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What to do? Next or?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Listen to that man. @DEEZEDBRAH He knows his shyt.
Pickup is set up to get girls in terms of its application.

Your attention is TEMPORARY AND CONDITIONAL. her best years are CONDITIONAL. Game is testing for compliance.

Even when you acquire compliance, your modus operendi still is #NEXTSET!

Get to the point you pull, exit, and go get more girls. Majority of men can't pull. If they get anything that slightly resembles success, they turn into a huge ****ing phaggot. They on that cherish and switch off. Stop approaching, stop going out, not lifting or linking up with the boys. It doesn't end well.

Don't be that. Mystery once said, "if you think should I or shouldn't I, you always should. " it's about the reference experience. Live and learn.

Similarly, if you contemplate whether or not to next, you probably should have next her ages ago. Draw a line in the sand. Set boundaries. If she crosses, next her. Get more girls.

She falls in line or kindly **** off. You can't be half a gangster. The solution is always #nextset!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top