"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What to do in Las Vegas

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Im going to Las Vegas soon, and I want to know wat are some good things, good places to go aka reccomendations on clubs, casinos, topless bars, and some other stuff

But wat is there actually for teens to do there?
Where can I go that will have girls my age (16)?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Look on the sidewalk.
 

Cyberdx16

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Wisconsin
i went to las vegas for spring break and it was pretty fun. there is actually a lot of younger people there because there are so many tourist that come with family. The casinos there are pretty kool too because they have so much sh*t in there. each level in a casino is different. one may have a bowling alley the next level may have a mall in it. Las Vegas is dead during the day.. but at night its a whole different city. I would defiently vist both downtown, and the "strip" because thats where everyone is at night. If your flying in its such a beautifly city at night with all the lights coming from the city. As far as going into a topless bar ur sh*t out of luck cuz i think u gotta be 18. there are many clubs in vegas but there for older people for ages 21+. i think theres one teen club but u gotta be 17 i think its call club 17 dont remember. i had fun im sure u will to even though u cannot gammble.

p.s. u will not believe what u find on vegas streets and what the mexican guys hand out. :)
Originally posted by Porky
Look on the sidewalk.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Las Vegas is f*(%ing awesome. I've never seen so many HB's in one place in my life.

One tip, go to the Hard Rock pool if you can.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Well I actually can get into clubs cuz i have proof;) .

But I was questioning whether or not I should go to clubs cuz i cant dance and i think id be in over my head with all those older people.

If ya think I should hit some clubs anyway, wat are some good ones?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I been living out here for a month....and if you like me you can pull some chickens out of Circus Circus or Gameworks. It gotta be at night though.....preferably on the weekends.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Post in the right forum. Thats a whole lot of fun.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Alot of peolple are telling me that security around the casinos is very tight.
Does the same go for the bars and clubs?

If the security is that tight maybe I shudnt risk trying to get in and get arrested.

Anyone have some other thoughts of wat else i can do?
 
Top