Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if you are curious about how your romantic interest feels about you?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And your relationship? I know that we are supposed to let females bring up the whole 'committed relationship' thing or express their feelings.

With my girl I want to know how she feels about me. And what she thinks of our relationship. I want to know where she thinks we stand with eachother and also if she is dating any other guys (we've been dating for like 6 weeks, but nothing official). I don't suspect her of it at all, just curious.

I basically just wanna know if she takes our relationship seriously or is it just a 'have fun' thing. Either way, I'm cool. I jjust would like to know.

And it seems flat out asking her is not the right way to go....or is it? If asking her is not are their any conversation tricks to cause her to bring it up?

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello JcKey

Reading your post I have the impression of reading a woman's post who has romantic notions.

J&*?*%(*(!!!! Rid your mind of those questions!

Let her worry about those subjects. I will also suggest you that you do not breach these subjects with her unless you want her to wonder if she is dating a man or a woman.

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I haven't brought it up with her at all. I haven't discussed my feelings at all. She told me last night that she liked me and I laughed and said I liked her too but that was as much as has ever been said. Most of our feelings are shown through action, touch, kiss, etc.

I'm just curious bout where she sees our relationship goin....

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the moment, just be a man. Let her be the woman.

Have fun with her; that's what she will be looking for with you.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you see; you've got a good thing going without saying much. Keep your mouth closed for the moment. Let her do the talking on the «emotions and feelings» front.

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the same boat. We've been dating for a little over two months now. I was trying to think of a way to foster an atmosphere to get her to talk. She always asks me "What are you thinking?" To me thats her way of getting me to talk. Though, everyone here says to keep my mouth shut. :(

Really the only conversation we've had came to the conclusion that we were dating and that I have a lot of the qualities that she likes and that we both cared about each other. Still to this day when we are in close physical contact she always asks me that question. "What are you thinking about?"

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she asks me what I was thinking today and when I said nothing she said I was lying.

Ah! That's a good question: How do you successfully respond to the question "what are you thinking?"

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about ?

« I was thinking about how sexy you look!»

If she asks again, repeat the same answer.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a thread not very long ago that asked that same question...

Best response I saw was 'I was just wondering if a boy will ever be born who can outswim a shark'
:crackup:

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that was my thread actually!!! :woo:

ARK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to turn it around on her and asked her what she was thinking and the first few times her response was always "Im comfy" or "Im relaxed". Lately she answers "Nothing." As if she is too timid to approach a subject because she doesn't know what my response will be.

I was thinking about asking her not what she is thinking, but rather asking her how she feels.