Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if she has a boyfriend...?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually pretty normal. Most relationships are just superficial and there isn’t any real connection. She had a bf throughout high school and college, society tells her that it sucks being single, and so she finds herself in a relationship she’s mildly interested in. And when a better guy comes along, she monkey branches.

It doesn’t matter if you teach her a “lesson”. She will continue to do what she does because she has enough guys to do her bidding.

This IS women. When you take off your romantic goggles, you will realize that women are purely reactive machines that follow social conditioning. She’s not even conscious of what she is doing.

Having said all of that, I would avoid it. It’s a small town and she sounds like drama. A situation happened where you, her, and her bf all ended up at the same venue. This could have easily ended in drama.

Now when it comes to my actual experience, I would usually keep up the vibe. And as soon as she breaks up with her bf, guess who she calls? It’s always happened to me this way. I keep taken women in the back burner and let them know I’m open if they ever break up.

But for karmic purposes I wouldnt push the envelope.

I’ve had females in my social circles openly flirt with me right in front of their bfs, cucking him in plain site, so I know how women are. They have no shame. But it doesn’t mean I have to lower myself to that level.
Today's social conditioning IS be single and independent. It's why all of em are cheating.