Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if plate constantly texts you?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is so far so good. The fact that she literally texts me everyday and all the time might mean she's highly interested. In regards to those texts I usually take forever to reply. Sometimes on ourpose but most if the time it's because I'm actually busy.

Can the fact that she's texts me literally all the time even 4am in the morning and I don't respond mean that:

1. She might lose interest and give up?
2. She might think I'm ignoring her or taking long to reply on purpose and end up losing attraction?

The week Is here and that means school and practice for me, so naturally I'm barely gonna have time to text her or reply. How do I maintain the mystery but also keep her interest high?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you give her a good time when you see her physically, it'll be hard for her to forget about you. Keep up the trend you're on right now.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks will get used to you not responding to them and it will be a routine for them not to get all of your attention. This is a good thing and when you do respond with banter or the rare sweet talk, it will make your breadcrumbs seem like nuggets of gold to her.

This will not lower her interest If you balance it correctly. 3:1 ratio of what she puts in to what you reciprocate is a good rule of thumb for alot of the different elements of Commuication with a woman. Give her just enough to keep her on a string and keep her guessing.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guys are right, you could keep it as is, but if you're worried about her thinking you're ignoring her purposely, do what I call "Convo Closers".

When she texts you, go ahead and humor her for a bit, then as soon as you're done hearing her nonsense and ready for her to stop texting, you simply say: " Well, I gotta go___________, so I'll hit you up later". Or something along those lines.

Closing the conversation allows for her to stop texting and for you to reinitiate as you please, when you please. You never really specify what "Later" is, so you could hit her back in a day, week, whenever you fvcking feel like she's worthy and if she reinitiates before you get the chance to, then give yourself a pat on the back cause her IL is on steroids.

I use this all day everyday, a chick will text you all day if you lettem.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making yourself too available will make her lose interest, so will texting her at 4 am. Plates shouldn't be texting you this much and neither should a girlfriend. Text her when you can, don't over think what you do with her. When you pound her really good, she won't lose any interest.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Question?

Why are you texting her at 4 A.M., instead of getting to know her carnally at 4 A. M.?

Reaction score
Just call her, put her on the spot like she is doing to you texting, make her stop what she is doing to have an actual conversation, then see how high her interest level is if she lets her phone go to voicemail, might enlighten you as to how easy it is for females to casually text all damn day long while doing ten different things at once. I think you will find it helps to curb the all day texting if you put them on the spot more with a callback instead of a texting marathon or worrying about if she thinks you're ignoring her. That's what I do and it usually works.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Why are you texting her at 4 A.M., instead of getting to know her carnally at 4 A. M.?
He said she texts him at 4am and he DOES NOT respond"

Read his post again.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah rex she texts me and thank for the input guys. I'm playing everything right. We've been on three dates and she says she loves being around me. She's kind of clingy but I kinda like clingy girls. After I invted her to the first date, she offered to chill the two other times so I know her interest level is high.

Next time we chill she said I can come over, and she said that she does want to have sex with me. Hopefully her words hold true and I'm balls deep in that thang.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Huh???

youngmack said:
Hopefully her words hold true and I'm balls deep in that thang.
Whether or you get to see her naked has nothing to with "her words holding true," but whether or not you execute the techniques properly.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Yeah rex she texts me and thank for the input guys. I'm playing everything right. We've been on three dates and she says she loves being around me. She's kind of clingy but I kinda like clingy girls. After I invted her to the first date, she offered to chill the two other times so I know her interest level is high.

Next time we chill she said I can come over, and she said that she does want to have sex with me. Hopefully her words hold true and I'm balls deep in that thang.
If you haven't had sex with her she is not a plate. Plates should not be clingy and you shouldn't be just chilling. There has to be sex involved. This chick is trying to force a relationship. She is holding off the sex, don't let her suck you into one.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
If you haven't had sex with her she is not a plate. Plates should not be clingy and you shouldn't be just chilling. There has to be sex involved. This chick is trying to force a relationship. She is holding off the sex, don't let her suck you into one.
I know she's trying to force that, but that's nowhere in my head right now. Maybe after I sex her than I MIGHT consider it ;that is if no red flags arise and she's cool but other than that it's just straight pumping.

And when I mean chill I mean like dates. First date we went to Starbucks , second this Mac and cheese spot I like to go to and yesterday we walked around the city getting into mad stuff with lots of kino.

She already planned the next time we chill that I'm coming over, it's just a matter of when I want to. When I have time to go over, I'm gonna escalate into ****ing her. She's a virgin btw and she's 20

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
I know she's trying to force that, but that's nowhere in my head right now. Maybe after I sex her than I MIGHT consider it ;that is if no red flags arise and she's cool but other than that it's just straight pumping.

And when I mean chill I mean like dates. First date we went to Starbucks , second this Mac and cheese spot I like to go to and yesterday we walked around the city getting into mad stuff with lots of kino.

She already planned the next time we chill that I'm coming over, it's just a matter of when I want to. When I have time to go over, I'm gonna escalate into ****ing her. She's a virgin btw and she's 20
Why would you consider a relationship after sex? A plate is for only pumping, which so far you haven't. She might back off from sex when you come over and tell you "she's not ready yet" and push for a relationship first. This is what she is trying to do.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What up youngmack?

You're doing fine thus far. I backed off from my girlfriend since she was having a stressful time at work and wanted to be left alone. Nothing I could text or say over the phone would've helped so I didn't bother calling her until tonight (after 6 days of no contact). I went on vacation and she even saw the pic posted of me at the club in a suit.

Her interest and attention spiked again and as predicted she was begging to know when I'll be seeing her again and said she wants to hear my voice more before I get there. I said "I'm not telling you sh!t!" LOL. Her Jersey accent started coming out as I was playing along. She said a few times she has nothing to do lately.

As far as the sex before relationship, that's exactly how I've handled this. There's an old post on here probably in tips that discusses why you should.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I endorse text as a getting to know each other tool (women are normally more open through text than they are in person especially sober and on the topic of sex.) But it gets shakey once the conversations begin to be about mundane stuff. Which if this girl is texting you so much - it has to be slipping into mundane territory.

But do what you will, high interest is high interest.

On the other side of that - you need to get the lay asap. And the worse thing you could do is jump right into a relationship with her after she "gives" you sex. There's no reason to be jumping into anything with a woman until you've spent enough time together for her cracks to show. "Cool", "chill", and "fun to be around" only lasts a short while with most women.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny enough, I just did a podcast on this EXACT issue last week (which you can check out here)! In short: girls need to get used to you not being able to contact them or message them back right away all the time, so it's actually better for you to be doing this NOW instead of doing what she THINKS she wants from you and trying to slow down contact later. Just because she's contacting you all the time doesn't mean that's what she actually NEEDS to be attracted to you. So, so far so good on your part :)

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input out fellas; good news I got the lay. She was OK and her head game needs work. But for some reason I'm not feeling her as much as I did before anything happened. Lol it's like her value is my eyes just decreased a lot. So I don't think if he getting into a relationship with her. Has this happened to anyone else?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently experimenting with this. I have 6 plates I'm working with and I'm contacting them in varying degrees.

1st, I'm texting regularly throughout the day.
2nd about 3-4 times per day.
3rd texting about 4 times per day and a few short replies here and there and a couple of calls just to chat (including a 2hour phone call the other night).
4th I'm texting once every day.
5th I'm contacting, raising interest, then disappearing for a while.
6th I decided not to contact at all for the week leading to our date.

So far 6 flaked on the date and seems to have lost interest. 5 is still very interested and will initiate most contact every so often. 4 seems to be losing interest and is leaving longer to contact me whereas 1-3 have a VERY high interest level at the moment. They are definitely thinking in terms of long term relationships with me, they initiate a lot of the contact, keep paying me compliments and are very eager to see me or speak to me.

I have a date with plate 2 tonight, 1 tomorrow and plate 3 next week. I'll see what happens and try to write up the results as things develop. But so far, the ones I'm building the most rapport with are the ones who are most interested. However, my theory is that there will come a point where this gets taken for granted and their interest will start to drop.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'm currently experimenting with this. I have 6 plates I'm working with and I'm contacting them in varying degrees.

1st, I'm texting regularly throughout the day.
2nd about 3-4 times per day.
3rd texting about 4 times per day and a few short replies here and there and a couple of calls just to chat (including a 2hour phone call the other night).
4th I'm texting once every day.
5th I'm contacting, raising interest, then disappearing for a while.
6th I decided not to contact at all for the week leading to our date.

So far 6 flaked on the date and seems to have lost interest. 5 is still very interested and will initiate most contact every so often. 4 seems to be losing interest and is leaving longer to contact me whereas 1-3 have a VERY high interest level at the moment. They are definitely thinking in terms of long term relationships with me, they initiate a lot of the contact, keep paying me compliments and are very eager to see me or speak to me.

I have a date with plate 2 tonight, 1 tomorrow and plate 3 next week. I'll see what happens and try to write up the results as things develop. But so far, the ones I'm building the most rapport with are the ones who are most interested. However, my theory is that there will come a point where this gets taken for granted and their interest will start to drop.
:up:

This has been my finding as well. Text as much as you want in the "get to know each other" stage. Once that passes - pull back. In my lifetime, I've lost the interest of a lot of women who were head over heels about me because I made myself too available after the point where constant texting can be interesting (aka: once we got to know each other). You just have to find that balance.

This is also my secret to not getting flaked on very often (build rapport through unlimited texting until penis is in vagina and then pull back gradually).

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
:up:

This has been my finding as well. Text as much as you want in the "get to know each other" stage. Once that passes - pull back. In my lifetime, I've lost the interest of a lot of women who were head over heels about me because I made myself too available after the point where constant texting can be interesting (aka: once we got to know each other). You just have to find that balance.

This is also my secret to not getting flaked on very often (build rapport through unlimited texting until penis is in vagina and then pull back gradually).
I think this sums up the key to keeping women interested. I've always had such good results from texing, emailing and even long calls in the initial stages, despite all the warnings not to do this. It allows me to build strong rapport, to the point where these girls have confessed feelings for me and that they think about me all day. They'll say that they feel a deep connection with me, how I'm not like other guys and so on.

I also find that texting is a great way to escalate sexually and build the tension and excitement, so that she's ready to pounce by the time you next get together. Because you've established the rapport first, she feels more comfortable (and less slvtty) for putting out.

But yes, where I have blown it in the past is by continuing to text for too long and trying to escalate when their interest is already at its peak. Yet, it's at this point that I should be backing off and letting them chase.

I think the reason this works so well is because you allow the woman to invest time, hope and emotion in you. So when you withdraw it, she sees you as worth chasing. Whereas she's not going to build any hopes about some guy she barely knows, so she'll just move on to the next.