Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do if a girl is scared of you? Help needed...

Reaction score
Heres my scenario. I went to see LOTR with a bunch of friends, and i ended up making out with this girl who had liked me for a couple of weeks.

The problem is, this other girl who liked me who dumped her bf for me wasn't too happy about this. She planned for us to go out over Xmas vacation, but I never actually agreed to this, although I did tell her that I liked her. Now she's starting a fvcking club against me. It's made up mostly of her friends, and some AFCs who want to kiss some @$$ and show how much they hate players. Half my chemistry class has signed up already.

As to the girl I made out with, my friends tell me that she likes me. A lot. If they hadn't told me this, I would swear that she doesn't except for the making out. When I tell her to sign of AIM so I can call her she makes excuses, and when I call her at other times she doesn't answer the phone. I told her to wait after practice for me, and she didn't.

I interpreted all this as low interest level and was planning on asking her out ASAP to find out what the deal was. But today, my friend tells me that she says that shes scared of me. I was like, what the crap.

I don't know why the hell she is. I don't own a gun or even a knife. I hang out with cross country people and people who take all Honors classes. And of course I don't smack her or anything like that.

So basically I have two questions:
1. How can I handle the girl whos pissed at me and stop her from making girls think I'm a player?
2. Is being scared of me a good thing? And how the hell am I ever going to ask her out if shes too scared to talk to me alone?

Just a fellow DJ in need of help,
G F L A S H

formerly known as Medallion

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How can I handle the girl whos pissed at me and stop her from making girls think I'm a player?
Highschoolers have a short memory. I wouldn't be surprised if after Christmas break everyone has forgotten about it already.

But in referrence to the question, you did nothing wrong. You have absolutely no commitments to any girl, so you can do what you damn well please. It's unfortunate this other girl found out you made out with someone else, but it's her problem to deal with, not yours.

2. Is being scared of me a good thing? And how the hell am I ever going to ask her out if shes too scared to talk to me alone?
Being mysterious is good. Being a 'bad boy' is good. But having a girl scared to talk to you is never a good scenario. Something else must've happened between you making out with her and her telling your friend she's scared of you, because something doesn't click there.

Maybe your friend's bullsh*tting you. Maybe she actually is scared of you(which I doubt). Tell me more about what has happened between you and her to try to fill in the missing spaces here. It makes no sense.

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to get more information out of your friends about why shes scared of you.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, they started a club against you... that must suck. Anyhow, I would not place too much stock into the little club that this broad has started against you. Just don't let it bother you, and don't be surprised when she starts liking you again...broads are funny like that. Second, if the girl is "afraid" of you... then back away from her for now. She probably heard some other things from your fellow peers about you, and is probably afraid about being used or something stupid like that. I would not worry though... if she has a high enough interest, she will come around soon.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, she's probably not afriad of you, but probably afraid of the anti-fanclub that started. if this other girl is that concerned about making you look bad, she's probably intimidating the girl you made out with. so tell this player-hating ho to take her fist and... stop being a fruitcake about what happened. and then in time your other girl shouldn't be intimdated by you (or most liekly that othr girl) any more

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Damn, they started a club against you... that must suck.
I don't know why, call me insensitive, but I find this entire subject of a "club agaisnt him" extremly humurous.

Maybe you can start a club to fight off her club. It'll be like the greasers vs the socials. Haha :D

Reaction score
Fvck. I asked her out today and she said no, she likes being single, but we can go on dates, blah blah blah. I love how she puts "I'm so tired of being alone" in her AIM profile and then she tells me that. And how she tells all my friends how much she likes me, and then turns me down.

But its over now. I'll never fall for this relationship crap ever again. This is the last time I get played.

Everyone reading this thread, I just want to tell you that girls will talk about how much they want to be in love, how much they love guys who are romantic, and many things like that. It's all bullsh*t. Never grow complacent and think that you can show your real feelings and that she will like you for it. That's what I did, and I got burned.

g f l a s h

aka Medallion

"just know that I grow colder the older I grow..."
EminEm

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
EWW nasty, what a dumb b!tch... an actual club against you, wtf? that's such a lame idea. Anyways, don't get mad, get even. Do it with a lil' suaveness too, something small... or just something to make her face red a bit. Start making out with the other chick in front of her. She'll eventually take it too far and the other ppl will be like wtf... she's a wack job.

As for the other chick I would reccomend compliments. If you compliment her then she'll have higher confidence and wont be intimidated by you.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A CLUB against you? That is serious. I think you should try to ignore these people unless it becomes violent, then you gotta defend yourself.

As for the chick, forget her. She isnt worth your time if she feels it ok to start a freakin club against ONE guy.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wonderin, what grade are you in?

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serves ya right for makin' out during such an amazing film as The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.

Sacraligious bastard...:p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice, everyone.

Serves ya right for makin' out during such an amazing film as The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.
hahahaha

I was just wonderin, what grade are you in?
I'm a junior

A CLUB against you? That is serious. I think you should try to ignore these people unless it becomes violent, then you gotta defend yourself.
There's no question of it becoming violent. All the guys in it weigh like 90 pounds and are prototype nice guys. And plus, they just joined to kiss a little bit of ass to the girls so I don't think they'd take it that far.

I'll try just ignoring them.

EWW nasty, what a dumb b!tch... an actual club against you, wtf? that's such a lame idea. Anyways, don't get mad, get even. Do it with a lil' suaveness too, something small... or just something to make her face red a bit. Start making out with the other chick in front of her. She'll eventually take it too far and the other ppl will be like wtf... she's a wack job.
If I made out with the other chick in front of her she'd probably cry, not good for my non-player image w/ the other girl

As for the other chick I would reccomend compliments. If you compliment her then she'll have higher confidence and wont be intimidated by you.
What kind of compliments would you recommend? Small, specific, DJ type compliments I don't think would do the job. Are you talking about vast generalized compliments like "You are really beautiful?" That seems a little AFC to me...

I don't know why, call me insensitive, but I find this entire subject of a "club agaisnt him" extremly humurous.
Well actually most of my friends did too. Fortunately none of my real friends joined.

I'm out
G F L A S H
aka Medallion

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DX_Flyer
Try to get more information out of your friends about why shes scared of you.
You don't even KNOW how this could work. Some girl was ****ing pissed off at me, and I didn't know why. I didn't like her too much to pick her up, but still it was quite strange to me.

So I asked her friends, do they know why is she avoiding me. The answer was so stupid, and so true... She thought I'm following her :p

The truth was, that she was always with her friend and I tried to pick up her. To do that, I had to follow her a little (my AFC days). Well in conclusion, I just stopped following them and it worked miricles. The girl thought, that I'm not into her and tried more to attract me. Too bad for her, I didn't even care about her in that way :p

Yes, just another stupid post from yours truely.

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
for your problem

as for the club, one of the 48 rules of power says "strike the shepard, and the sheep will scatter."
i think that you should talk to the girl who started the club, and say something like "I think you are going too far. I am not commited to your friend, and forming a club will not accomplish anything. Why don't you handle it the mature way, let me talk to your friend, and settle things. This is high school, your basically an adult now, right?"
second, with the scared girl, LJBF her.

why? because there are insecure girls out there. they are not all self-righteous control hungy afc-abusing freaks.

and if she is scared, it is because she doesnt have experience, or is unstable.

just say " i would like to stay friends with you, because i dont think things would work out if you were scared of me."
wait it out ;-)

ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL.

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... you asked me if i would reccomend DJ compliments or sum g@y ghetth0 as$ AFC compliments... hm..?

ok now your on the right track... go get 'em... and as for your non-player image... why not?!?! haha jk jk

Reaction score
ok... you asked me if i would reccomend DJ compliments or sum g@y ghetth0 as$ AFC compliments... hm..?
That's the problem though. If I gave small, specific DJ type compliments, wouldn't she just think that I actually just like that small thing about her? Example: That's a nice necklace you're wearing. That's not going to increase her confidence with me.

On the other hand, I really can't see myself saying "You are really beautiful" or something like that. For one thing, she gets those like 100 times a day. She has AFCs telling her all the time how beautiful she is, how special she makes them feel, etc. One even wrote poetry about her hahahaha. Also, on the day that I asked her out she was asked by two other people as well, who told her that they had great "chemistry" and other crap about how she'd be perfect for them. Also, another reason why I think that she likes me is that I don't kiss her a$$ and drool over her like an AFC.

So as you can see, I'm in something of a "compliment dilemma". Help anyone?

Thanks
g f l a s h
aka Medallion

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick definitly has too much time on her hands to start a club against someone. the ones she thinks she can get against you will see thru her obsivisivnous and know that she has feelings for you. to act as if you really hate or have great anger with someone is just a ploy to get them to notice you, respect you in some way, and to like them. if she didnt like you = how could she bear to talk about you? however she has a club against you and she does. so therefore, you are the only thing on her mind and what she thinks about. when she grows up she may be the type to stalk others.

next her, and whatever you do, do not act like she exisits. when asked by others about how you feel that she has done this, calmly but sternly reply something that will make you look like the sane one here and everyone will think she is a crazy walking time bomb and stay clear of her.