What to do here?

Reaction score
"Hello beautiful"

Btw did you put a lambo pic up? I would.
Yes, I did.

I said "Hi. How are you."

No response yet. I know there's no magical words that would get someone to respond, but maybe a little humor or something, Idk.

Or maybe it doesn't matter what you say because they would respond if they want to anyway.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I did.

I said "Hi. How are you."

No response yet. I know there's no magical words that would get someone to respond, but maybe a little humor or something, Idk.

Or maybe it doesn't matter what you say because they would respond if they want to anyway.
I message women on social media that I’m either trying to be inside them or have sex with them within the first two messages. I get about 80% positive replies. If you look good and she’s into you. Doesn’t matter what you say

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go after it! Say we should meet for drinks at so and so. When are you available? As always, dress like a boss.

Reaction score
I message women on social media that I’m either trying to be inside them or have sex with them within the first two messages. I get about 80% positive replies. If you look good and she’s into you. Doesn’t matter what you say
So I should say "I want to be inside you"?

I can do that.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem #1: I find dates to be boring and there's a 99% chance that she would be bored as well.
I concur. Just pick a bar near a beach. Then, meet for drinks, then a walk on the beach. Bring condoms and see where it goes. Talk about her and expand. Answer her questions about you with limited data. Rinse and repeat.

Reaction score
I concur. Just pick a bar near a beach. Then, meet for drinks, then a walk on the beach. Bring condoms and see where it goes. Talk about her and expand. Answer her questions about you with limited data. Rinse and repeat.
Problem #2: I don't live near a beach.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You'll be nexted immediately. This isn't Tinder.
It doesn’t matter where it’s at. I say the same thing on bumble and women reply. It’s about how hot they think you are.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter where it’s at. I say the same thing on bumble and women reply. It’s about how hot they think you are.
Would love to see a screenshot or two of how it actually goes down, either you're Brad Pitt or you have mad game or these women are...atypical.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would love to see a screenshot or two of how it actually goes down, either you're Brad Pitt or you have mad game or these women are...atypical.
Don't you know all the SS members are billionaires, are panty dropping machines, have pvssy on tap and have seasonal homes around the world?

Just to clarify, I am being sarcastic.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you know all the SS members are billionaires, are panty dropping machines, have pvssy on tap and have seasonal homes around the world?

Just to clarify, I am being sarcastic.
304DB137-3390-43C7-8E0D-6A7F2A058242.jpeg
EA27DA61-0D55-49C1-90A2-C384F101DC42.jpeg
B2188BF4-908C-4826-8719-02912896503F.jpeg

Reaction score
Would you be willing to post pictures of some of the girls you've fvcked this way?

Edit: I didn't see your posts up top.

What about a picture of yourself? Preferably the pictures you use on your profile.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be willing to post pictures of some of the girls you've fvcked this way?

Edit: I didn't see your posts up top.

What about a picture of yourself? Preferably the pictures you use on your profile.
Through private messages sure.
I would never expose myself or women I’ve had sexual relations completely to the public internet to please a couple of strangers though.