“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

what to do bout her flirting

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
iono ..it just makes me mad that i told this girl i love her & told her all this **** & she still flirts w/ other guys in the school, & she has a boyfriend but he doesn't go to our school. she's madddd flirtish, & i was just wondering if this is normal cuz all it does is **** wit my head & make me wanna off her

also i wanna know what i should do bout it, & she has a party this weekend you can check my other thread bout it, & i know shes gonna be flirtin wit every guy there & gridin wit all these guys & **** ..& i'm wonderin if i should not go cuz i think it was jus cause me too much pain so ..what u all think of this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You dont love anyone. Whats so special about her? If you wanna flirt with her do it. I know a girl like that and id love to get with her but im not gonna stress over it. Take shyt as it comes.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Dude, you gotta find another girl...Go to the party if you want, but go to check out the other girls, not her. Your oneitis is killing you.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Never ever ever come on to strong. Bottom line you already have. Get your cool back bro. Just talk to her normally, don't overwhelm the conversation with emotions. Talk to her about this party, tell her she might see you up there if you feel upto it. Hopefully you'll get a positive response from her saying she wants to see you there and etc.

Just chill out about it for awhile ;)
Ben
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
youre stupid.


i was going to tell you to dump her, but then iread your post, and youre not even dating her.


you suck
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Jester
youre stupid.


i was going to tell you to dump her, but then iread your post, and youre not even dating her.


you suck
WHOA WHOA!!! LET THE TRIGGER REST. Excuse our explosive friend Jester for a minute.

You won't believe it, but I was in the SAME EXACT SITUATION AS YOU. Thing is, I never told her how I felt, but i have a feeling people found out. Now I'm practically acting indifferent to her and even pushing her away. I think she's psised she can't contorl me anymore...and i'm satisfied. Yes, this IS soem serious ass oneitis. But before flaming you, let's consider some solutions.

1) You're gonna die...literally...if you keep pursuing this um..."socially active woman." (cough cough wh0re cough cough). I felt like I was gonna die when I found out she had a BF. I was DEVASTATED. I was like....****....I'm a loser....life isn't worth living. BUT ALAS!!! I chose the 2nd path...

2) Force yourself to forget her. I listed my goals. I focused on my goals. I forgot about her. I avoided her whenever I could, repied with short, vague answers, and basically stopped pursuing conversation with her. I wasn't being an ass. I just showed her my IL was in the negatives. Then...this new side of her came out and I didn't like it. So...she can go to hell with her BFs **** up her ass and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

there are more...I just don't know them. Keep in mind, there are 3 billion women. She's just another one of them.
 

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
there are a couple girls i know who have bfs elsewhere and flirt a lot..kinda gay how they need to seek affection from everyone else
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Hate it with a passion, fine. But then why the hell don't you realize what you're doing? You hate her slutiness, but you still "love" her? WTF is wrong with your sorry ass? Get a grip on it man, before you end up destroying yourself over that slut.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but please read the bible (it should be a sticky at the top of the forum).

My suggestion is just move on and forget this girl. You can defianetly learn from what she is doing though. Odds are you are so interested in her largely because she is being a challenge as well as showing you she is desireable to other guys. You should take note and try to be more of a challenge yourself and flirt and be sociable with many other girls to show you are desireable also. Honestly though, don't even bother with this girl, I mean she even has a boyfriend, it can't be hard to find another girl.
 
Top