Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do about this stalker?

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom talked to this guy at the park when she took my lil sis biking. She told me this guy started talking to her and her always being polite she converse with him. He asked her if he could get her number and she said she's married with 5 kids but this guy insisted on seeing her again. He said that he'll be in the same place tomorrow. Needless to say she didn't go to the park the next day.

Some time after that, my mom and sis went to the park again and the guy is there again so my mom and sis ran away (litterly) after that we kept seeing this guy infront of our house multiple times a week each time standing there for 2-3 hours. The guy made no attempt to hide that he's stalking.

The man is about 60 years old and African. Considering his age, he seems harmless but you never know. Am considering if he shows up again am gonna come out and confront this guy but I don't wanna escalate the problem. This has been going on for about a month now and its creeping me the f*uck out. What would you guys do?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the police.

Pretty sure there are severe anti stalking laws just about everywhere now if you live in America.

Don't take any chances is my motto.

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
What time does he show up? Either fvck him up right there or follow him to where he lives, so you can catch him later.

You want to wear a ski mask and clothing that does not identify you. You can get that on eBay for under $10. Then you need a crow bar or baseball bat.

You come at him, from behind or front, stick close to your leg and hiding. Whistle at him, and without warning strike him on his jaw. Then the ribs. He should start bending. Go around to his back side and strike on the back of his feet so he falls down. Two more wacks on his legs, anywhere. Kick him with your shoe in his face. Make sure his pretty much out of it, but not dead. Then run away.

Dispose ski mask, shoes, and your clothing, along with the stick.

Or you can hope police can help you. (and learn a thing or two)

Alternative is identifying your mom at the coroner's office.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask him for his email address and send him a link to the book of pook

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Go to the police.

Pretty sure there are severe anti stalking laws just about everywhere now if you live in America.

Don't take any chances is my motto.
Unfortunately, there is nothing the police can do. I was just watching something about this on MSNBC. Apparantly, what this guy is doing is not illegal (unless he trespasses of course). He probably knows this too. Where I live, we'd just give him a taste of "western justice." Tough situation though. Research the laws in your area and call the police to see exactly what your legal recourse is. Good luck with this.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
My mom talked to this guy at the park when she took my lil sis biking. She told me this guy started talking to her and her always being polite she converse with him. He asked her if he could get her number and she said she's married with 5 kids but this guy insisted on seeing her again. He said that he'll be in the same place tomorrow. Needless to say she didn't go to the park the next day.

Some time after that, my mom and sis went to the park again and the guy is there again so my mom and sis ran away (litterly) after that we kept seeing this guy infront of our house multiple times a week each time standing there for 2-3 hours. The guy made no attempt to hide that he's stalking.

The man is about 60 years old and African. Considering his age, he seems harmless but you never know. Am considering if he shows up again am gonna come out and confront this guy but I don't wanna escalate the problem. This has been going on for about a month now and its creeping me the f*uck out. What would you guys do?
Where the hell is your father in all of this?

Does your family own any firearms and would the females know how to use them?

:trouble:

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is kinda of a deadbeat dad right now so he isn't gonna do anything anyway. The only thing I own that would consider a weapon is a baseball bat but seriously... getting into a physical fight with this guy isn't gonna be a problem for me since hes 60 years old.

Confronting this guy would be too easy and too easy to beat to crap out of him but that's not gonna do any good, the only thing he's done wrong so far is creeping out my family. But if this **** keep going on then I have no choice.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh....

You sound like a little girl.

1. Go out and ask him what the deal is.

2. Ask him if he has a job, and if he doesn't, why the **** is he standing infront of your house.

3. If he says he wants to date your mom, give him a warning.

4. If he still doesn't leave, or comes back, call the police.

How hard is that?

Oh, and... Don't start **** you can't finish. If you beat the crap out of him he might have friends in a gang, and then you're really in for it.

If the cops don't do anything, your alternative is to scare the **** out of him. Or put a sprinkler out where he stands, or tell your neighbour to do the same thing if he stands far away. Just make it difficult...

If you're really sneaky, call the cops and tell them some dude molested your sister, and he's still in front of your house. He'll have been in jail for 24 hours before he even gets a chance to explain himself, and even then what alibi does he have?

Stuntmann

Banned
Reaction score
How hard can knocking the living jesus out of 60 year old man could be?

It's like taking away purpose from an old lady. Ruthless, but easy.

Talking to the guy does no good, since he's obviously not in his right mind. Probably mentally ill. One thing normal people and mentally ill understand well is violence. Scare him away.

LT1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simplest solution: Move and don't notify the postal service of your change of address