"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What to do about a gf that needs constant attention and validation

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Gf of a year. She’s 24. We both have kids. She’s absolutely obsessed with me. So it will make no sense when I write this next part in that I’ve caught her twice now texting with other guys. The reason for it though is she needs constant validation. If I would allow it she would be with me 24-7 and when not together we would be texting and talking. Constantly says how she misses me and is in love with me and how our sex is the best ever yadi yada. I’m not the type to text all the time and need space from time to time. So when she senses this she’s turned to other guy friends for attention. Most recently it was her sending pics to a guy who wanted them .. not nude but in her tshirt and bikini bottoms. Although he did ask for nudes she didn’t send. He lives on the other side of the country. What do I do from here? Do I flat out end it? This is literally the only issue we have in our relationship. Everything else is extremely easy and natural but her need for constant validation is ruining our relationship. She’s not cheating physically nor emotionally. She shares her phone location without me asking. She’s either at work, at home when she has her kids or she’s with me. That’s it. The first time I saw it I clearly let it be known this isn’t okay and that if she wouldn’t be ok with me doing it then why is she? Now that I caught it being done a second time do I end it for good? Clearly it goes on frequently enough that I’ve seen it so I’m not naive enough to think this is the only two times
Single mom gf texting other gf and op says it doesn't make sense because she loved him.



I feel like Homer Simpson watching football in the groin. Op, you're not doing it right.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Sometimes, she shows me what they write to her and we laugh at them together. If you're dating a good looking girl she will always have dudes trying to get her.
when a woman thinks her chaps SMV and social proof is high enough, simps and selfies dont even register in her brain. She removes the lot

A pal of mine earns around 400k a year, hes got a door bell on his front door like Toad of toad hall.

His missus is a 9/10 and last took a selfie in 2017,
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Low quality woman in my book . A woman who has self respect would block the dude who asked for nudes and not at least send him underwear photos . It’s even worse cause she told you about that and thought that you would not do anything. It means she doesn’t care about what you think . All that plus all these excuses you are saying to yourself about how much she’s into you or whatever . I smell there will be a time of pain in the coming future.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
So when she senses this she’s turned to other guy friends for attention. Most recently it was her sending pics to a guy who wanted them .. not nude but in her tshirt and bikini bottoms. Although he did ask for nudes she didn’t send. He lives on the other side of the country. What do I do from here? Do I flat out end it?
Yes. You should tell her that you will not accept that. Should be part of your standards. If she sends images of her self to strangers then that is a red flag. Tell her to comply or tell her the front door is open.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
If I were you, I'd have some backup chicks like one of the posters said in order to have an exit strategy, abundance mentality and not treat your situation so seriously. Alternatively, I would buy an old flip phone or install some kind of software on her phone and tell her its for her own good. She wants to behave like a little kid well then she gets little kid measures. If you say that she is as submissive as you say, she'll oblige.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Gf of a year. She’s 24. We both have kids. She’s absolutely obsessed with me. So it will make no sense when I write this next part in that I’ve caught her twice now texting with other guys. The reason for it though is she needs constant validation. If I would allow it she would be with me 24-7 and when not together we would be texting and talking. Constantly says how she misses me and is in love with me and how our sex is the best ever yadi yada. I’m not the type to text all the time and need space from time to time. So when she senses this she’s turned to other guy friends for attention. Most recently it was her sending pics to a guy who wanted them .. not nude but in her tshirt and bikini bottoms. Although he did ask for nudes she didn’t send. He lives on the other side of the country. What do I do from here? Do I flat out end it? This is literally the only issue we have in our relationship. Everything else is extremely easy and natural but her need for constant validation is ruining our relationship. She’s not cheating physically nor emotionally. She shares her phone location without me asking. She’s either at work, at home when she has her kids or she’s with me. That’s it. The first time I saw it I clearly let it be known this isn’t okay and that if she wouldn’t be ok with me doing it then why is she? Now that I caught it being done a second time do I end it for good? Clearly it goes on frequently enough that I’ve seen it so I’m not naive enough to think this is the only two times
You both have kids and you both flirt with other people. And it sounds like you've caught her doing it and want her to stop, but you justify yourself doing it. Does that seem fair to you?

'everyone does it', wrong. Like others have said it's a form of emotional cheating. She may only be doing it because you do it or are otherwise not as emotionally available.

If she really is a blackhole for attention and it feels like nothing you do keeps her loyal then wtf are you doing with her?

I wouldn't advise justifying her actions if it feels wrong to you. That's how you end up undermining your principles and cucking yourself.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I had a girl I was trying to get with once. She would text and flirt but never meet up. I finally told her that she shouldn't apply for the position if she didn't want the job.

She told me she just wanted to see if she would get accepted.

That spoke volumes. I don't waste time on her anymore
 
Top