Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do about a bad reputation?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely ask for advice, but here we go I need help from you Don Juans... So, anyway I tend to go to local places around my area a lot. A couple dive bars I frequent, one kind of artsy club. However, I met somebody yesterday who have seen before I did not know, but she seemed to think she knew a few things about me. Nothing positive of course... I am a bit cold hearted and just a bit manipulative to women, so I have kind of pissed off a couple women in my area. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I do not think I can do anything to redeem my reputation with these people either. Word seems to spread fast, and I have burnt enough women in my local area to have gained a kind of infamy. I now have the infamy of being a cold hearted player, and some women seem to be spreading this through the grapevine.
Anyway, I live in a city but not one that is extremely large. Thing is, I do not want to jump ship and go to another area nearby... I would lose the convenience, and I do not have completely negative social circles in the area. What do I do for dealing with the infamy that now is associated with me, and rumors spreading around in the local social circles which although partly true are overblown?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I rarely ask for advice, but here we go I need help from you Don Juans... So, anyway I tend to go to local places around my area a lot. A couple dive bars I frequent, one kind of artsy club. However, I met somebody yesterday who have seen before I did not know, but she seemed to think she knew a few things about me. Nothing positive of course... I am a bit cold hearted and just a bit manipulative to women, so I have kind of pissed off a couple women in my area. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I do not think I can do anything to redeem my reputation with these people either. Word seems to spread fast, and I have burnt enough women in my local area to have gained a kind of infamy. I now have the infamy of being a cold hearted player, and some women seem to be spreading this through the grapevine.
Anyway, I live in a city but not one that is extremely large. Thing is, I do not want to jump ship and go to another area nearby... I would lose the convenience, and I do not have completely negative social circles in the area. What do I do for dealing with the infamy that now is associated with me, and rumors spreading around in the local social circles which although partly true are overblown?
Kid, this post of yours surprises me. I thought you were above other peoples's opinions.

You don't do ****e man. And you know it. This is faggatry at it's best and I want you to ask yourself why you fvcking care? You don't my friend and you know it.

But this is what we are here for. for each other. **** this ****e man, you need to find out why you are feeling this way. You know for a fact that you're stronger than that ****e. You know it.

So where is this coming from?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
But to reply more directly........you can't care brother you really can't care.

Ask yourself how many times you've been in this situation.......

You really can't afford to care

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, I honestly do not care what other people think of me. I just think I got a bit wound up over the instance where a person I did not know, who I was intent on flirting with and gaming seemed to already have a dossier on me. It was kind of odd really... I go up to her, just casual hello at first. And she is like "I heard about you" and goes on about "What you did to Stephanie was very fvcked up, ect, ect, ect". I did not even know this girl, but she must be in a social circle with somebody I burnt a bit... I went nuclear option on this girl and ejected. However, the entire situation caught me completely by surprise, and my typical composure fell apart for a brief second. So I guess I am thinking it would hamper my game, but women are not that essential that I need them. But you are right... I will keep going to these places and not let it mess with me, I am above the drama.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, I honestly do not care what other people think of me. I just think I got a bit wound up over the instance where a person I did not know, who I was intent on flirting with and gaming seemed to already have a dossier on me. It was kind of odd really... I go up to her, just casual hello at first. And she is like "I heard about you" and goes on about "What you did to Stephanie was very fvcked up, ect, ect, ect". I did not even know this girl, but she must be in a social circle with somebody I burnt a bit... I went nuclear option on this girl and ejected. However, the entire situation caught me completely by surprise, and my typical composure fell apart for a brief second. So I guess I am thinking it would hamper my game, but women are not that essential that I need them. But you are right... I will keep going to these places and not let it mess with me, I am above the drama.
That's what we're here for pal.

But listen to me, focusing on the question of your OP.....

You know what? I like David X's approach.............

Whatever they accuse you of.......

Fvcking admit it!!! Yeah that was me......

watch this clip friend......

the so called "gangster" goes up to the lad and he says....
"you know, the lads have this strange idea......"

and our hero goes....
"Yeah it was me........."

Talk about FRAME......