“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What to ask?

Gungalley

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Alright. Theres this girl I like. I think shes slightly older than me. Im 16 btw. I haven't spoken to her yet. I've tried to, but its difficult alright. Its like cat getting your tongue? Anyway, Im thinking of speaking to her, and if possble, get her number or ask her out. So, what do I ask? How do I make it sound casual? And how do I stay cool? My friend was suggesting that I borrow from her something, a pen or highlighter or something like that, but thats too lame, isn't it?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Top