Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What this site has done

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that i have i have really benefitted from this site but it can also lead you in the wrong direction.

This site is a great way to find confidence in yourself.

infact it has raised my confidence level so high that i really dont even care that much about girls. I mean i am still very attracted to them and that but if i meet a ton of girls and dont go for one number i am still happy. it has almost gotten to the point that woman arent really a concern for me anymore. I have all my hobbies and i am not really concerned if a girl comes my way.

Y'all think i should keep this mentality up?

or change things up a bit?

-DrIx

____________________________________________________There are too many wanna-bees on this site...not enough pooks, Deagleclaws, Etc. GO READ THE BIBLE...AGAIN!

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion thats a good mentality to have. I have just recently found that when you arent looking for something it appears. Such as i stopped caring about getting laid and two girls in the last month have wanted to have sex with me. So keep that mentality and just focus on improving yourself.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup.
I think this is a normal step in the progress..

A while ago my interest towards chicks dropped almost to zero.
I asked myself:
Am I becoming a gay?
:D
No way,
they are JUST chicks now.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, For the past month i had just been out of it. I wasn't really interested in girls at all. Well this week i'm talking to this kid i know who's starting a band. He wanted me to join. I asked him who was going to be in the band and apparently the girl i went to homecoming with was going to be in it. I tell him that i think that she hates me and i was pretty sure she didn't. Well so i start talking to him about it and he just gets look on his face that i can't even describe. Well next thing i know my friends know about it and she knows about it. Now my friends are tellin me she wants to go out with me again. The only thing i have to do is apologize for making homecoming not very much fun. But the thing i don't get is i had a blast. I don't think i should apologize for it not being fun because i had a lot of fun. i thought she did too cause i asked her and she told me she did, but i kinda suspected she didn't cause i remeber the look on her face. Oh well. I think i'm just gonna apologize for it not being fun for her. Well the moral of the story is good things happen unexpectedly when you're not looking for them.