Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what this girl wants from me

prag345

Reaction score
I am in love with a girl for 3 yrs but due to her commitment to his ex-boyfriend, i couldn't tell her for two yrs.But,at last when i came to know that she had a breakup wid her boyfriend ,i rushed to her and told evrything about my feelings for her.There was no reply from her side.after 2 days i called her and asked what she thought about my proposal.She plainly said," we are friends.You are a bright student.dont distract urself.i dont wanna get involved in this mess again."I simply said "thanx for the clearance and hung up".But.then i thought it was too early to simply end up.so i decided to not loose hope and kept on messaging her.She never replied.i used to give her all the important informations of college and she used to simply say thanx for that.This went on for approximately 15 days but one day in the college i saw her and her boyfrnd together again.I was shocked to see that.i felt in a way that is far from expressing...
From the same day i stopped everything i used to do before like messaging and everything.I started ignoring her.the exams went on and we went our home for the vacations.but there was no conversation between us.And one day she sent me the friend request on FACEBOOK.I was shocked to see dat.I thought for a while but then i accepted it.Then after 2 days she deleted me from her friend list.I became so angry on that day which i cant express.Days passed and after 15 days she ,again,sent me the friend request.This time i decided not to add her but my friends told me not to do so.And i accepted her friend request again.then after that things began to change.we started chatting online.things were going smoothly and i was happy in the hope that i was on the right track.again college started,we met.we used to talk in the college.she came in my b'day party.but during these conversations,she said certain things that i supposed that she likes me.e.g."whenever i am with you i feel relaxed.many good things happened after u came into my life and all".I thought she had some feelings for me.But then she started sharing with me, her bad conversations she had ,with her ex-boyfriend.Actually,her ex-boyfriend was troubling her again and again so that they both would be together again.She used to tell me about what he was saying to her and all.Things began to become more worse.She used to tell me about him everyday.And one day came when i and her ex-boyfriend were in front of each other ready to fight.But,then she told me to stop and she called him to talk.What they talked,she didn't tell me the next day or after that.But when i asked her,she told that now everything was over and the problem had been solved. But during these circumstances when i asked her about my relationship with her,why i was doing these things for her,when i straightaway asked her "what is the relationship b/w we two"........her answer was....."let me ask my mother and i will tell u".That was an eye opener for me.Then i never asked about that.
There was nothing left,i went for doing evrythng for her and she was not at all bothered about my feelings,my care,love and affection for her.:(
In spite of all these,i wonder,that girl had the courage to come to me and talk to me.
I was unable to understand what that girl wanted from me.
I felt that she doesnt want to loose me.
She again started talking to me but due to my feelings i also started talking since we were classmates and project partners.
but this time i was a changed man for her.
She wanted me to do her work for her as her boyfriend.But i never showed interest.
She began to realize this thing.
Before i showed the wussy behvaiour to her (although it hurt my ego but i thought feelings should be first) but then i realized that this behaviour was against my self-respect.She is beautiful and i thnink that she wants me to chase her.
Whenever i call her,she will show different behaviours.sometimes she will not receive the call.after 1 day she will reply and give ridiculous excuses like "i was asleep".
When i will message her she will not reply.
She does all sort of things that make me excited.
Now i am just ignoring her and have not called her for 18 days.
But in between these days she has called 4-5 times and says where r u?
You dont call me
You have changed
You don't message me
and all.
She easily talks to everyone.
She knows that i am in love with her and she knows it from 2 years before,she herself has revealed.
but the thing is that she has a lot of attitude and so have i.
She shows possession on my things but is not ready to reveal what she thinks of me.
She stays with me in the college for most of the time.
I got this feeling a no of times that she uses most of the people for her benefit and is also using me :(.She wants me to pay for her but whenever i told her to do something for me, she gave one or other excuses.
She has,most of the times, hurt my feelings,i dont know knowingly or unwillingly..
so please tell me what to do wid this girl???
whether i should continue with her or come to an end???
plz somebody help me

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you've become an orbiter of sorts. She just does enough to keep you circling around her, but never enough to pull you all the way in.
Anyway, look how ****ty you feel, is this how you want to spend the time in your only life? all head fvcked from some girl?
you need to let her go and move on. Otherwise one day you'll realize you wasted years of your life over a nobody.

JMoneyINC.

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Your post was too hard to read. If you want replies you need to add more paragraphs.
exactly, check your spelling too, those red underlines help.