Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What they say and what they do

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a real problem with this 'confidence' message.

Many women will tell someone...anyone...that they love a confident guy regardless of how he looks.

But do you think her friends/cliques would feel the same way? No. They get in their groups and openly insult or exclude the guy for the smallest imperfection.

Even outside dating. I have seen this in life.

This is real psychological, unethical behaviour which make me furious, frustrated and confused, because it just shows what sheeple we are.

Thoughts?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is many reasons to keep the "confidence myth" going.

1. She doesn't sound shallow.

2. She doesn't alienate her orbiters by talking about looks.

You'll never hear me say confidence doesn't matter though. It does matter, but ONLY to women that like your look. You can definitely lose a female that is attracted to you by lacking confidence.

But if she isn't attracted to you, confidence isn't going to change her mind.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol here is the reality about women's sexual attraction:

Looks... money... thats it you moist have both or one of those to get fast easy sex...

if you lack looks and money then you have to truly more on luck and personality which will seldom get you quick easy sex...

females will ma,e the personality guy take them on dates and wait etc . while she will usually F looks guy and mont guy same night of very soon after

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A girl will think confidence, humor, stories, jokes, and all that grey area sh*t is beautiful if she finds you attractive.

I work with a petite older lady and she laughs at some of my worst jokes, typically my remarks about Candy Crush and food.

Exhibit A:
Her: We're 86'd on oatmeal!
Me: And we don't have any more either!

She's smiling and blushing the whole time I'm around. Even after that lame joke.

Exhibit B:
I look into her eyes and tell her that she looks and sweeter than passing level 350 on Candy Crush.

We made out shortly after.

Me: I just passed Level 125. You taste so much sweeter than they make the cupcakes look.

She damn near faints in my arms.

(BTW, I'm on Level 266 as of this post)

AFAIK, she is thoroughly attracted to me, and she has no problem kissing me on my lips, no matter who's watching.

Anyways, if a woman is interested and attracted, she will make it easy and label everything you do as such. If she has low interest and she finds you unattractive, she labels everything you do and say as unattractive.

Case closed.

Last edited:

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Anyways, if a woman is interested and attracted, she will make it easy and label everything you do as such. If she has low interest and she finds you unattractive, she labels everything you do and say as unattractive.
Completely true. A girl once told me that a guy asked her out and he was visibly nervous (shaking, saying "umm") but she thought it was "cute" and she was into him. They dated for a few months. If a girl likes you she will overlook dumb things you do and accentuate the things she finds attractive.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that being good-looking can benefit someone in more than just the dating department.

You know I used to think that a girl's cliques were a bigger threat and bigger psychological barrier than getting the approval of the girl herself, with no inclination to choose who she wants and not be influenced by others. That's why a man's probable only lifeline is the will to carry on, or a good counsellor.

A girl I talked to over the net (an LA model) told me that 80% of women want the same guy (and you probably have a good idea of what that entails) and that I should pursue women who choose not to play the game. Thoughts?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with nismo and Uncharted. If she thinks you're cute, you can shıt on top of her mom's beehive hairdo and she'll think it's cute. If she thinks you're a troll, you can give her a 2 million dollar diamond ring, she'll say thank you with a fake smile, then go blow the dude that shıt on her mom's head. We've all seen this growing up.