"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What the ****

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
What the hell does it mean when you ask a girl out and she agrees; but when you call her the next day she doesn't answer? I don't mean like one time either. I called her like five times. And I'm not going to call her again.

How can a girl say she loves you one day, and ignore you the other? Does she think I'm gonna get desperate for her or something?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Perhaps, I still think it's very irresponsible of her. I don’t want to lose her, but I want to make it clear to her that I’m not going tolerate crap like that.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I know those type of girls. They are b1tches no offense dude. They show they care when you see them, but on the inside it's because she likes you and doesn't care about you at the same time.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
DON"T CALL A CHICK 5 TIMES IN ONE DAY!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Master Homer
Perhaps, I still think it's very irresponsible of her. I don’t want to lose her, but I want to make it clear to her that I’m not going tolerate crap like that.
She is not even yours so you CANT loose her. And you want to make it clear you wont tolerate her crap............am I missing something here, you are not even with her!! You cant get all emotional like that. And the other thing, what were you thinking calling 5 times in one day............?? What do you mean she says she loves you one day when you just asked her out? Does she think you are going to get desperate for her? Sounds like you already are!
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
OHHH MY GOD, there really are people like this in the universe

Are we missing something here? you went from getting her number to her being in a committed relationship?

You almost sound like the obsessive/stalker types who takes a hint of attention and fantasizes its a full fledged love affair

you better slow down buddy and learn about the reality of relationship development
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by CLOONEY
She is not even yours so you CANT loose her. And you want to make it clear you wont tolerate her crap............am I missing something here, you are not even with her!! You cant get all emotional like that. And the other thing, what were you thinking calling 5 times in one day............?? What do you mean she says she loves you one day when you just asked her out? Does she think you are going to get desperate for her? Sounds like you already are!
I've known her for more then a year and we talked often, but I never actually went out with her as a date. She was a "friend". But in the process I fallen in love with her and she (apparently) fell in love with me (though I'm calling bull).
She knows I love her and she can do **** like that to me and get away with it, and to some extent she is right. Watch tomorrow she's be like "oh I'm sorry, I was <enter excuse here>". It's funny tho, because when I used to say nice **** about her ("I love you", "your beautiful") she never returned the favor, but when I acted like I didn't need her and she is bothering me it went the opposite way. So in essence I can’t get away from her. The DJ Bible is so right it's sad. Personally I'm going just tell her how I feel and if she doesn't like it, screw her. I really don't need her in my life as much I thought I did. :)
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by ManOMan

Are we missing something here? you went from getting her number to her being in a committed relationship?
No, I've have had her number for more then a year.
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
you failed to make a connection and/or establish a high enough interest level. it's as simple as that. it has nothing to do with her responsibility level, lack of an answering machine, busy schedule, or bad timing/luck on your part. this is the case in 99% of womens broken dates and flaky behavior.

women who are interested don't break dates. think about that giddy girl who just got asked out by the guy she's been pining over for a couple months. is she gunna fvck up her chances w/ him? no. the answer is no.

go back to the drawing board. demonstrate genuine interest in her personally and demonstrate value in yourself... if you have some to demonstrate.

better connections = better chance of a date. in other words sometimes if you don't take time to get to know a chick and socialize with her then she's gunna flake on you when you ask her out. learning natural progression of a healthy relationship is very important. im guessing that a lot of times this sort of thing happens to guys it's because they just met the girl and haven't developed a connection deep enough to sustain interest level above flakeout level.

-J
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Master Homer
I've known her for more then a year and we talked often, but I never actually went out with her as a date. She was a "friend". But in the process I fallen in love with her and she (apparently) fell in love with me (though I'm calling bull).
She knows I love her and she can do **** like that to me and get away with it, and to some extent she is right. Watch tomorrow she's be like "oh I'm sorry, I was <enter excuse here>". It's funny tho, because when I used to say nice **** about her ("I love you", "your beautiful") she never returned the favor, but when I acted like I didn't need her and she is bothering me it went the opposite way. So in essence I can’t get away from her. The DJ Bible is so right it's sad. Personally I'm going just tell her how I feel and if she doesn't like it, screw her. I really don't need her in my life as much I thought I did. :)
Oh I get ya. I feel sorry for you man, you are lying to yourself when you say you dont need her in your life. Get rid of her and you will feel empty, it is only natural, dont try to pretend you dont care. I feel for you though, I know what its like when you really love a girl but she doesnt show you the love in return. Control yourself, dont just tell her everything you think. Detatch yourself from her, date other girls. Look after #1, YOURSELF!!
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by DEKKA
you failed to make a connection and/or establish a high enough interest level. it's as simple as that. it has nothing to do with her responsibility level, lack of an answering machine, busy schedule, or bad timing/luck on your part. this is the case in 99% of womens broken dates and flaky behavior.

women who are interested don't break dates. think about that giddy girl who just got asked out by the guy she's been pining over for a couple months. is she gunna fvck up her chances w/ him? no. the answer is no.

go back to the drawing board. demonstrate genuine interest in her personally and demonstrate value in yourself... if you have some to demonstrate.

better connections = better chance of a date. in other words sometimes if you don't take time to get to know a chick and socialize with her then she's gunna flake on you when you ask her out. learning natural progression of a healthy relationship is very important. im guessing that a lot of times this sort of thing happens to guys it's because they just met the girl and haven't developed a connection deep enough to sustain interest level above flakeout level.

-J
She probably still considers me a friend. I wouldn't have asked her out if she didn't making so damn easy for me beforehand. She was saying things like "I really love you", and "you know I broke up with my boyfriend". I'm confused at what the hell her intentions are, if she really loves me or not, or if she is playing some kind of strange game with me.
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Oh I get ya. I feel sorry for you man, you are lying to yourself when you say you dont need her in your life. Get rid of her and you will feel empty, it is only natural, dont try to pretend you dont care. I feel for you though, I know what its like when you really love a girl but she doesnt show you the love in return. Control yourself, dont just tell her everything you think. Detatch yourself from her, date other girls. Look after #1, YOURSELF!!
No, really I'm not that attached to her. There was this point where I was practically obsessed with her, I couldn't even stop thinking about her. But lately (past month or so) I've been realizing that I was just stupid. I think that's why she acted this way; she wants someone to treat her like a goddess to counter her old boyfriend treating her like ****. When I stopped treating her like a goddess (mostly thanks to this site, actually) she broke up with her boyfriend. Weird eh?
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
You are still obsessing, thats not a good thing

and why would you decide to finally just tell her everything you feel? you already said you compliment her and she doesnt return the favor.

If you spill your guts, SHE WONT RETURN THE FAVOR

and she might even run like a cheetah

my take is if you have known her for a year you are JUST a friend to her. I have had girls who LJBF'ed me, and still said shyat like "I love you", "I wish I had a guy like you!" totally fvcking with my mind and confusing me.

But when I showed romantic interest to them, they backed off.

You need to stop telling her how you feel, go on a date with her, and move in for a kiss, etc

That will be the indicator whether she is interested or not.

If she keeps blowing you off, start working on her guilt and call her pet names like "Hey Flakey Chick!" (but in a joking manner)

eventually she wont flake, then you can go on your date and find out if the love is mutual or just imagined in your head
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks for the advice. What I meant by "tell her what I feel" is more like, "I don't like being treated like sh!t, because I'm not sh!t, and I don't wanna be your 'friend' anymore, and if you don't like that g'bye" except in a nicer way. I'm guessing she will react to this favorably (from how she usually reacts when I act like that), but if she doesn't as they say NEXT. She is very attractive (i'd say a 7 or 8), and she is fun, but I don't think she is one in a million. That’s the illusion (emphasis on illusion) I’ve been giving myself, that she is the one, that if I lose her I’d never find anyone as good as her.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Master,

I'm a hour away from you - visiting Ft. Lauderdale. I've been here all month - didn't see too many hot chicks in Florida! :(
 

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Master,

I'm a hour away from you - visiting Ft. Lauderdale. I've been here all month - didn't see too many hot chicks in Florida! :(
There are plenty, trust me, you just not looking for them in the right places. Tried the beach?
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by Master Homer
What the hell does it mean when you ask a girl out and she agrees; but when you call her the next day she doesn't answer? I don't mean like one time either. I called her like five times. And I'm not going to call her again.

How can a girl say she loves you one day, and ignore you the other? Does she think I'm gonna get desperate for her or something?
She probably wasn't home. On top of that, when she comes home and sees your number on her caller ID five times she's likely to think you're a stalker wanna be or just plain desperate.
 
Top