"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What...the...HELL....

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Don't mean to whine, but it seems I've landed myself in yet another weird dating situation. In fact right now I'm deep, deep, deep into What-The-Fvck-Land.

Two words: celibacy........contract !!!!!!!!!! :eek: :confused:

That's right. The girl I'm dating, who is easily a 9.5, who I had tons in common with, who I lost my virginity to, has singed a CELIBACY CONTRACT with her friend. It seems she did a bunch of crazy sexual things before she hooked up with me, I don't even wanna know, and her friend made her sign a celibacy contract until mid-summer, which is long after I'm going home for the summer (end of April).

Now I honestly don't think this is some lame trick she's pulling to make me her friend. We're still making out like crazy every time we're on a date, last night she got drunk and was flashing me like mad and she SAYS she's afraid to stay over at my house because she doesn't know if she can keep the contract. :D

OK well the good news is she claims she has no problem with me dating/fvcking other girls, which I am planning to do. The issue is if I should continue to see her. Am I being a chump? I have a blast hanging out with her, we get along great, and making out with a hot chick is nice...but is she keeping me around only because I'm the only guy in miles who is chump enough to continue hanging around her, and she just doesn't want to be lonely?

I don't know if this is even a question for you guys, its more like I need to vent. But here's a real question: why does weird sh1t like this keep happening to me? Should I hire a witch doctor? Is there a herbal remedy for this?! Is god trying to keep me pure? Is my Mom hiring agents to sabotage my dating life?

Guys there ain't nothing in the bible covering this. I'm totally confused right now. So any and all opinions/viewpoints on this would help clear my mind. Or if you just want to throw up some emoticons and personal insults, that's fine too.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
THis shyt is happening to you because you are alowing it to happen to you.

what you need to do is get a Lawyer to analyze that damned contract and find a loophole. Or just get her to break the damn contract. Read some books on arousal and get her so hot that she cant help but fukc you. OR!!!! Get some spanish fly, yeah do that that will be cool...
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by alboh

Guys there ain't nothing in the bible covering this.

This is just a shyt test. Be a man. If she liked you enough she would drop the panties. Now she gets to have a b/f that does stuff for her w/o having to put out. Don't think for a second that if she met some dude at a bar and took him home that she would think twice about her lame ass contract.
All she is really saying to you by not having sex is that she has low interest.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are being played!! Her g/f has a bet with her to see if you'll be a chump and hang out with her withiut getting sex!!

Tell this 9.5 ho that once you are a hor, you cannot become a virgin again!

Quit being her puppy dog and following her around!!

The man is the one who controls the sex in the relationship - if she doesn't comply then leave the hor for another one!! This girl is trying to control you through her vagina - only weak men allow this disrespect and 'stick' around!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Rules are meant to be broken. It's hard for her not to give in :)

All you have to do is tempt her.
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by b's nuts
your best advice, rape her.:D . only kidding, see if she'll do anal.
WTF is this ****. Tell me you did not just tell a joke about rape.
 

Daylight

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Melbourne, Australia
yeah, rape is never funny... unless you're raping a clown!!!
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
I can see where she is coming from. But honestly, it wouldnt hurt to just still be friends with her and make out and stuff. I think she just wants to get out of her past. Its normal. I dont think youre a chump for hanging out with her, i think youre a chump for wanting to fvck her!

Go out and date other girls. have fun. I mean, if you keep this girl on your mind youre AFC. you arent gonna get any. she wont do anal. dont let her keep you tied up and blue-balled.

anyways, she might change. Dont count on it. have fun with other girls in the meantime.
 
Top