Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell!!!?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY g/f saw her ex of 2 years last night and ended up dancing with him at the club and talking to him after not talking to him for a long time. She said she needed closure from him. She also has been fighitng with me alot recently. Then she told me "he's good, hes in UFC fighitng and he enjoys his job"

She also told me during a fight that he knows more about her than ill ever know and that she needs him as a friend in her life and shes not at all attracted to him!

and now shes in a different state and doesnt want to see me next weekend because im too dependent on her, so i figure im just gonna do my own thing and try to keep myself busy

i really love the gurl but its hard when stuff like this happens and she questiosn if shr really loves me because i dont support her decisions on getting tattoos or hanging out with her ex b/f

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I know its hard bud, but in this situation, your only real option is to say NEXT. Especially when you care for her so much, but you have to realize that things are not going to magically get better, but if you go out, start seeing other women, you will be so glad in a month or two.

Or you can spend the next six months wallowing in your sorrow. Its YOUR CHOICE!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...dating will always be a game.

girls will always play games with guys and throw tests at them until the end of hte world, that's how it works.

if only we coould be living in the dark ages...wouldnt have to play these damn gamesall the time.

well she says she needs her ex as a friend and flirts ...

well you do the same, even tho it may not be an ex, talk to other girls and flirt with them...be more busy with your life. even better go out on dates with them!

soon she'll realize what she's missing out on

Reaction score
This hor that you call "girlfriend" disrespected you and you took it like a wuss!!! You should have told this girl to go to 'hor hell' and left her ass with "ufc fighting - I must have closure - I want to be friends with him" and have sex with my ex pimp b/f. Have some dignity!! You have absolutely no control over her and she does what she wishes without hesitation nor concern for you.

Be A Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
She also told me during a fight that he knows more about her than ill ever know
The moment she said that I would have dumped her on the spot. That is sick and twisted and *****y.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109

She also told me during a fight that he knows more about her than ill ever know
NEXT!!! NEXT!!! NEXT!!!NEXT!!! NEXT!!! NEXT!!!NEXT!!! NEXT!!! NEXT!!! Listen to PRLover here... you want a chick who disrespects you this much???

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This hor that you call "girlfriend" disrespected you and you took it like a wuss!!! You should have told this girl to go to 'hor hell' and left her ass with "ufc fighting - I must have closure - I want to be friends with him" and have sex with my ex pimp b/f. Have some dignity!! You have absolutely no control over her and she does what she wishes without hesitation nor concern for you.

Be A Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPOT ON, you are being azz fukced by this girl!! She is pimpin your sorry azz. No offence, but it is the truth. She is not worth your time, and just from one comment I can tell this. He is good, he does UFC! aahaahahaha, WTF is that. You love your girl because she keeps you wanting more, she is pimpin you! It is NOT real love. Move on bro, your young, and she is not worth it!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how everything a women says is interpreted how you want it, it's most often done to be negative.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls only need "closure" when their ex dumped them, not when the girl dumped their ex. So subconsciously or not she probably has a compulsion for getting back together with him then ending it on her terms - regaining the power she may once have had over him. And her current relationship is just collateral damage. No doubt you were her "rebound-boyfriend"?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If a girl ever uses the word "closure" when speaking to me, it'll be very difficult for me to stop myself from just standing up and walking away.

I have a feeling you're smothering this girl. Smothering her further is not going to make her like you more.

It's time to take the hint.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although she said some messed up stuff, and he is obviously the submissive one in the relationship, I dont think the simple 4 letter word "NEXT" is exactly acceptable advice. It is rarely as simple as just nexting a girl and forgetting about it. Sure, if he didnt care about her whatsoever, and she was just some ho on the side, that would be good advice.

Your post seems pretty one sided and obviously skewed in your favor. You probably are being "too dependent." Here is a bit more reasonable and REALISTIC piece of advice: back off, cut the jealosy, play it cool, be too busy for her for once, act like you dont care about silly stuff like her ex, etc... Basically, know you are the man and that she is lucky to have you. If things still dont get better, then I think at least by that point you will be able to follow the previous advice with some conviction!

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what most of the others have said so far. She is your girl, at no point in time should she be dancing with some dude anywhere, especially someone she has a past with. If she pulled that with me I woulda just told her "what are you doing out there with him? He was then, I am NOW and if thats a problem for you then I am not so sure we should be together right now"

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your girl might be the sweetest girl in the world, but even the sweetest girls will disrespect somebody in their lifetime, and you happen to be that one. I know because it's happened to me, and it really hurt. I tried to talk things out with her so I could get answers from her, but this only boosted her resolve to dump me. Don't let your girlfriend dump you. I really don't want to tell you to dump her, but that's just what you might have to do. This girl's gone, and all you can hope to have with her from now on is sex, if she still wants to. Don't, however, think of her as girlfriend material anymore. Start contacting the booty calls and start acting as aloof with your girlfriend as she is with you.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I know you've said you have nothing better to ****. But there are better things to do than sticking your **** in a slut. Such as gettin ur life together or learning a new skill.

If this girl gives ya ****, don't complain about it anymore you've made the choice to stay with her.

Drop her, ignore her, nothing that makes your life better is coming out of her mouth or she is doing.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this question. Is is worth the "drama" to get involved with her? If you don't like your girlfriends hanging with their exes or with guys. Don't be like others and go "I'll be patient/ignore" - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU DON'T LIKE IT. You've already let her know you don't like it - yet she doesn't respect your wishes. Next.