"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What the hell? The girl told her mum to pick her up from the date!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I found this out toward the end of the date: "I told my mum to pick me up at about 10 oclock". She's 19 by the way

I told her she didn't have to do that and that I could give her a lift home. I made her call her house to cancel the lift but her mum had already left!

So then I lose all control and can't end the date on my own terms!

She was incredibly naive and socially immature. Although we had a jovial, fun convo, it was like talking to a younger cousin. She had no idea how to flirt and wasn't responsive to C+F, i just couldn't believe how childlike some first-year Uni students could be.

Still, judging by her increasingly strong eye contact, pupil dilation and asking for my number near the end, she must have liked me. But she just had no idea how to act on a date, which made me think she had next to no experience.

Basically she was a female AFC. If she calls, I don't know what to do. Why the fvck do I only get dates with headcases? Oh well at least i got free coffee! (She twice insisted to pay)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Funny update

I know nobody replied but here's a funny update:

Today was exactly a week after I first met her, at about 5:20 on the train platform.

As I was walking down to my favourite waiting spot, I suddenly thought:

*Holy sh1t, this is where I met *blonde* last week I hope she's not here. Nah don't be silly, I stayed 10 minutes after Uni and stopped to get some food, there's no way she'd be here....* "HEYYYYYY!"

And there she was. This time we got on the same train and talked for a while. Once again it was the same story, fun to talk to but not flirty, and she didn't really understand C+F. Still she was giving good EC.

She gets out at her stop and I think, "OKay I won't go to that section of the platform next time."

30 minutes later I get the SMS -
"I just wondered if you wanted to come for a bike ride with me on the weekend. It's ok if you don't, I just thought I'd ask. From *blonde*"

Notice the insecurity in giving me an easy out, and the childlike nature of the ending.

I don't know what to do, go riding and possibly lead her on? Or try to friendzone? My sister said to either not reply at all or reply saying I'm busy but maybe some other time.

I'm just worried about this, because she seems the emotionally fragile type and has now become a member of my gym.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
about the whole Mother thing, I dont see a problem with it. Who knows, maybe the only way her parents would let her go out with you is if she agreed to be picked up by them at a certain time. You said shes 19 so its not surprising.
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
It's obvious this girl was raised by a "good family". Her parents might be strict or something (that's what is sounds like).

This is the kind of girls who are good for LTR/ Marriage !!!!!!!!






Anyways, If you want out just dont call back !!!
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
I dont see why youre getting so worked up over her. She hasn really done anything 'wrong' to you or anything. At most she could be called naive, and sometimes thats not such a bad thing.

If youre goal is a good time, i say stick with it, but dont go out of your way (in this situation or any other). You might feel liek the big brother at times, but i doubt thats the way she sees it....she did agree to go out with you, and then KINDA asked you out, which was probably a big step for her.

If you have a bike and enjoy cycling(i do), id go, if not just tell her maybe another time. no need to play games and make things more complicated.

Have a good time.... always.

Cheers
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hit Dat Sht

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
la sol
Ditch her stupid arse. If she's hot, get her drunk. Girls like that I find always are the most entertaining when they're drunk, and even more so when you're drunk. Maybe she'll be so intoxicated she'll think you're Brad Pitt and let you tap that virgin arse.
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
I would not make too much fuss about her mother picking her up. I agree it is probably the only way she was allowed to go. Maybe her parents are strict and she is unexperienced, but if she is hot,who cares??? It looks like she is not spoiled and might turn out to be even hotter than you and she herself think ;) /Wait till you **** her,she might turn 180°
:D
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
your probably right about making a fuss, it's just I don't want to give her the wrong impression.

I've learn't enough from my Djing to be able to judge a person's character, and all I can see in her is a goody two shoes. I think it would be very difficult to coax my way into her pvssy (she won't even touch alcohol), and if I did she'd probably get all attached. That would be mean.

She's not hot enough to justify it anyway.

On the date I tried 3 different times to bring up sex (discreetly of course) and she had pretty much no idea.

I SMSed to say i'm busy on the weekend!
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
at your age you don't want to play games with goody two shoes types.

Do not even think about a LTR/Marriage!!

NEXT. You don't need this at 20. Find another one to have fun flirting, etc, with.

Dietzcoi
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
id say go for it. its apparent she likes you, so why not just see where it goes?

its just harmless fun. its only a bike ride. but since you told her you were busy..try doing something on your own terms and get her to tag along. if she agrees then work your magic. But is seems as if this girl lived an isolated and uninteresting life up until now. Being she is 19, is she in uni also?
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I'm with killerasp in saying go for it. Just because she's a "good girl", does that mean she isn't worth it? If nothing else you'll get some practice talking with a different type of girl.

Besides, what else are you going to do if you don't go out with her? Play video games? Hang out with your friends?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Maybe she didn't respond to your jokes because you weren't funny!:rolleyes:

I don't see where she did wrong and I don't see where you did right???
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by duke007
your probably right about making a fuss, it's just I don't want to give her the wrong impression.

I've learn't enough from my Djing to be able to judge a person's character, and all I can see in her is a goody two shoes. I think it would be very difficult to coax my way into her pvssy (she won't even touch alcohol), and if I did she'd probably get all attached. That would be mean.

She's not hot enough to justify it anyway.

On the date I tried 3 different times to bring up sex (discreetly of course) and she had pretty much no idea.

I SMSed to say i'm busy on the weekend!

Well if you just want shag her without a relationship it is probably not worth the effort if you already think she is not hot enough.
Is she just inexperienced or is she not into sex before marriage because of religious eduction or some other f**ing theory ? Basically if you want to next her anyway you could just give it another go and be A BIT more agressive.
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
doesnt sound like theres anything wrong with the girl. it seems like she totally likes you, and shes not some stuck up *****. you need to go out with her again, but this time meet her parents and get in good with them so they trust you. this girls like putty in your hands.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Maybe she didn't respond to your jokes because you weren't funny!
No the main example was that personality game where you get her describe her favourite color, animal and body of water in three words.

First of all, she found it difficult to provide me with adjectives and it kind of demonstrated to me that she wasn't the sharpest tack out there. And when I explained that the body of water (beach - described as sunny, warm and wavy) represents her sexual side she was like:
"ohh *nervous giggle* ohhh *nervous giggle* *looks embarrassed* *doesn't know what to say*"

She is definitely inexperienced, but I need to find out whether or not she is religious. If she is, I'm outta there, otherwise I'll try being aggressive and see if she opens up.

One more date then, your right that it can't hurt if I'm already going to next her. Good advice guys
 
Top