Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell should I do with this girl??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
OK I'm supposed to be going out with this girl tonight, but I have no idea what the **** to do with her. I suggested shooting pool, but she doesn't like that, the only movie I really wanted to see she said she saw and hated...so I told her to just meet me at my place and we'll go get something to eat somewhere and then think of something on the fly.

I'm thinking about just taking her out to a local restaurant to break the ice and then seeing if I can get her to come back and watch some DVDs with me, maybe pick up a fifth of something on the way back. Either that or maybe swing by one of the local bars for a drink or two, but I'm trying not to get into the "bar hopping" mentality with her, especially around here.

The weather's kinda sh!tty here tonight and Thanksgiving's tomorrow, so I really want to keep it simple...and I'm not really trying to impress her as a long-term boyfriend, just trying to get into her panties, really. At the same time, I don't want her feeling bored if she's not ready to jump into bed right away.

Anyone got any ideas of sh!t to do? :p

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bowling

bowling

bowling

less akward/boring then a face to face restaurant date, and you can get sexual with her with touchy feely kino

take her to the alley, slug some beers and go get her!!

Lan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on getting her to your place BEFORE you guys go out. She can see the pad and it will feel more natural for her to go back inside after you guys go do your thing. Try taking her for sushi or something she hasnt done before. She'll remember experiencing it with YOU.

Teach her how to use chopsticks if she doesnt already know.. You need to vibe well with her.. You're in the comfort and trust stage. Also, taking her to a bar isnt a bad thing if they have a live band and you are there with her. You need to make a couple of venue changes with her. Then take her back to your place and say.. "ok, you can come upstairs, but only for a few minutes. I have to work tomorrow." Figure out the rest..

Thanks to Lovedrop for putting most of this together.

--Lan

P.S. Its a good idea to actually make a plan for all of your day2's. Literally do the same thing with all of them. That way you dont have to think and stress over this ****.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some food, and drive around while eating, something snacky like popcorn chicken. You'll have conversation topics passing you by as you drive. It's an unusually different date, but it's an excellent one. Make sure you've got some good tunes playing.

Then, go back to your place for some fun.

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let yourself have a good time

Action date, bucko.

And choose something that YOU enjoy doing, so that if she sucks as a date, you'll still have fun.

The girl has to fit around you. Stop trying to impress her. That's basically paying for companionship/sex.

-AL

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm supposed to be going out with this girl tonight, but I have no idea what the **** to do with her. I suggested shooting pool, but she doesn't like that, the only movie I really wanted to see she said she saw and hated

Sounds like a high maintenance B#tch to me.

There's Bowling, Darts and Mini Golf.

With a girl like this though, your probably better off going out and getting drinks. Maybe that will lossen up her attitude some.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice skating if she doesn't know how to skate, great kino opportunities there.

Or how about some "puppetry of the penis" back in your room?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Desdinova
I think she sounds kinda boring. I hate boring women who's only interest is the color of their lee press on nails
Well she's certainly no genius or class-act. Goofy blond party chick in nursing school. :rolleyes: I'm just trying to hit it, that's all.

Unfortunately, I get none tonight. :p

"OMG I'm sorry my grandmother came over for Thanksgiving and I've been busy cleaning and scrubbing floors and getting ready and if I left now she'd kill me and i've just been so busy and I lost track of time...what time is it?"

"10:20". (She was supposed to call around 9)

"OMG I'm soooo sorry I'll make it up to you baby I didn't mean to lose track of time blah blah when you see me you can smack me yap yap tonight is just not good I've been so busy blah blah OMG I'm sorry I'm sorry...are you angry??"

"Yeah, I'm a little angry...you were supposed to be here an hour and 20 ago!!"

"OMG OMG I'm sorry I'm soooo sorry blah blah babble babble yap yap dribble dribble..."

Yeah. Real class act.

I told her I'd call her early next week. Whether I follow through on that depends, I guess, on whether I'm horny or not. I WILL make sure that if we go out, she compensates me for this egregious misdeed.

And to think I was worried about not treating her like a LADY. :D

Remember guys, until a b!tch EARNS your respect, do what YOU want to do.

I'mma get me some food and prolly hit the bar. Women. *shakes head*