Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell do i do?

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent been in this situation when i know certainly that someone really likes me.....So i had a college class with this girl during the class i saw her looking couple of times but i really didnt do nothing about it because there was no interest on my part.

Then this semester couple incidents that confirmed she likes me... While walking down the stairs i saw her looking right at me for several seconds, she thought i probably didnt see but i was glancing and saw what she was doing.

Then this past Tuesday.. While walking to talk to a professor i saw her sitting with some other girl on the bench and when i was coming closer i BELIEVE i heard her say something to the effect to her friend "Look at him the one thats coming he's mad cute".. I was hoping that while passing by she would look at me so i can smile and say hi, but instead she avoided making eye contact... ( I sensed kind of shy,fear on her part) from this incident..

Question.. Do you guys have any tips how to break the ice and get the # which she probably will give up for sure (Bible doesnt really explain this in this situation).. I Dont have any classes with her no more, and i never see her alone in the hall she is always talking to some girls, so its hard to sit down and just start a convo with her while she already chatting with some other people. Even if i caught her alone i really wouldnt know what to say in this situation... I would introduce myself, ask couple ?'s then what?

Tell her girl stop playing i know you want me so i thought i would come over and break the ice? Well i wouldnt say that but you get the point.

Anyone pros here have some decent tips?
Thanks

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know her name?

try asking for the time then introduce yourself

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ So you actually want me to approach this girl who i barely spoke to before, and ask for her # right away.. I dont think this gonna work buddy no matter how much she may like me...

No really i know there are some people that would know what to do in situation. Where are you? Please respond ;)

Reaction score
Dude, you have all those posts and you don't know what to do by now?

Just start a conversation with her. There is no magic involved. Show her how awesome you are, and then invite her to come along for the ride. In my experience, being as forward as possible and just going for what you want works the best. They can smell fear, bro. You need to approach this like it's of inconsequential importance, as though you ask for a hundred numbers a day. The more casual you are, the more casual the situation becomes.

Just. Ask. Her.

There is no magic advice that will make this any easier. You simply need to quit conjecturing and just DO the damn thing! All will fall into place. Good luck.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but like i said the times i do see hear is when she is with some people usually girls? Would it be ok if i go up to hear and tell her i wanna talk to her alone? I mean i dont really wanna have a personal convo with her friends in my face

Reaction score
Yankees,

It's not that hard. Engage them both.

Hi, I'm Yankees.
(Look directly at targets eyes)
You guys are in my class, right?
What's your name?

(look at friends eyes)
And you?

(Look at both)

So do you like this year so far?
Really?

I've seen you around (look at your target) but haven't had a chance to meet you yet...

Listen I was about to go get a cup of coffee/beer/snack/food...

Where's a good place to go?

Show me.

Reaction score
There is no magic advice that will make this any easier. You simply need to quit conjecturing and just DO the damn thing! All will fall into place. Good luck.

You're a lucky bastard to have learned that so earlier, Six-String.

I've got ten years on you... but there's still plenty of time for pVssy :)

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright Yankee

How would the babe do it? He would step up to plate, call it, and knock it out the f#$#ing park!!!! Right?? OF course he would that is why he is a champ... but for all those home runs how many stirkes did he get? How many outs? a butt load, but is he a champion because he struck out no!!! Because he got up there did his best and kept it up.

If your a yankee fan you know this man!!! The babe would be nothing if he didn't get up to the plate and try his damndest!!!

Infact the yankess wouldn't be nothing if everyone just sat around like fans and never got up to plate. Get up to plate, call it, and knock it out the (^*^^^ ing Park!!!!

IF you want a play by play or a pinch hitter than just quit, and go home and yankee it.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're expecting this girl to come and approach you. She likes you, but approaching is your job, not hers. Stop being lazy, go sit down next to her, and just talk to her for one class, don't even think about having to close her. At the end of the class say you wanna get to know her better, and ask her for her phone number.

Reaction score
Originally posted by yankees13
Yes but like i said the times i do see hear is when she is with some people usually girls? Would it be ok if i go up to hear and tell her i wanna talk to her alone? I mean i dont really wanna have a personal convo with her friends in my face
Haha, no - never do that - it should be more of a casual approach and not an interview! :)

Just say a simple "Hello" to her and see how she responds. Ask her where she is from - if she is from out of town then ask her what brought her to this school. If she is from town then ask her she must have been flying below the radar level because you haven't seen her until this semester - then smile. Then ask "What high school did you go to"? Keep the convo going and gauge her responses and her interest level. After saying helllo and some small talk for a few days ask her to do an activity - like making plaster molds or something.

Reaction score
x