“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

what the heck?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Re: Re: a little twist

Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
...Whenever I tell a girl I'm feeling pressure, expectations and that I'm not ready for any relationship (GF) or commitments it usually comes down to me just wanting to hit that ass while hitting anything else I find attractive on the way.

So true..

Either he is one of the biggest AFC(I HATE THOSE EXPRESSIONS)/pvussy I've ever seen or he is playing you so bad it's not even funny.

If he is playing you he is rolereversing you and playing on your sympathy and emotions really bad. If you ask me he felt like he was limiting HIS choices not YOURS. And regarding "not focus on him but give others a chance" I'd translate that too get off my back except if it's for sex once in a while or when I'm bored.


I could've said exactly the same since I found myself agreeing with both lines of thought. Regardless of the route taken, 32swf, he's taking you for a ride.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I take it you are having sex with him? Stop having sex and see what happens -- you'll get your answer - quickly!!

At 32, I take it that your time to get married is closing in on you fast... spend your time wisely and move on looking for others while he is making his decision.
 
Top