Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the Fvck?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i match with this girl. I ask her if shes slim or a little bigger (since she only has a head pic), she asks why i want to know, i say so you dont waste each others' time, and then she says "shut the fvck up and get lost :)" and unmatches me haha. Typical thing she'd never dare say to someone's face but makes her feel powerful online. I dont give a fvck about the unmatch itself, i just wanna know is this kind of witch freakout something you guys experience regularly or was it a bizarre anomaly?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes, some girls will unmatch out of the blue for saying wahtever. Not often but it happens.

She was a whale. You dodged a bullet.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha lmfao. You hit a never by asking that question.

Any woman with a little bit of a good body will show it somehow. Only face = fatty.

Pro tip: next time when in doubt suggest a video call, and say that it's just standard practice for you. Surprised she didn't suggested it, because that's what most women do when they match with you.

Reaction score
Haha lmfao. You hit a never by asking that question.

Any woman with a little bit of a good body will show it somehow. Only face = fatty.

Pro tip: next time when in doubt suggest a video call, and say that it's just standard practice for you. Surprised she didn't suggested it, because that's what most women do when they match with you.
Even if she’s skinny, it’s pretty odd that she wouldn’t post her body.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i match with this girl. I ask her if shes slim or a little bigger (since she only has a head pic), she asks why i want to know, i say so you dont waste each others' time, and then she says "shut the fvck up and get lost :)" and unmatches me haha. Typical thing she'd never dare say to someone's face but makes her feel powerful online. I dont give a fvck about the unmatch itself, i just wanna know is this kind of witch freakout something you guys experience regularly or was it a bizarre anomaly?
You can safely assume that she's "a little bigger" (or perhaps more than a little) if she only has a head pic.