"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What the Fvck?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
So i match with this girl. I ask her if shes slim or a little bigger (since she only has a head pic), she asks why i want to know, i say so you dont waste each others' time, and then she says "shut the fvck up and get lost :)" and unmatches me haha. Typical thing she'd never dare say to someone's face but makes her feel powerful online. I dont give a fvck about the unmatch itself, i just wanna know is this kind of witch freakout something you guys experience regularly or was it a bizarre anomaly?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Yes, some girls will unmatch out of the blue for saying wahtever. Not often but it happens.

She was a whale. You dodged a bullet.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Haha lmfao. You hit a never by asking that question.

Any woman with a little bit of a good body will show it somehow. Only face = fatty.

Pro tip: next time when in doubt suggest a video call, and say that it's just standard practice for you. Surprised she didn't suggested it, because that's what most women do when they match with you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Haha lmfao. You hit a never by asking that question.

Any woman with a little bit of a good body will show it somehow. Only face = fatty.

Pro tip: next time when in doubt suggest a video call, and say that it's just standard practice for you. Surprised she didn't suggested it, because that's what most women do when they match with you.
Even if she’s skinny, it’s pretty odd that she wouldn’t post her body.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
So i match with this girl. I ask her if shes slim or a little bigger (since she only has a head pic), she asks why i want to know, i say so you dont waste each others' time, and then she says "shut the fvck up and get lost :)" and unmatches me haha. Typical thing she'd never dare say to someone's face but makes her feel powerful online. I dont give a fvck about the unmatch itself, i just wanna know is this kind of witch freakout something you guys experience regularly or was it a bizarre anomaly?
You can safely assume that she's "a little bigger" (or perhaps more than a little) if she only has a head pic.
 
Top