Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the fvck happend here?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I spoke with this chick on POF, she messaged me and said ''They don't make much men like you''

After numerous messages exchanged, she gave me her number. I called her, and by the end of the convo, she said I wasn't witty enough. Then we exchanged texts back and fourth, and said that I was funny online and on the phone, but not in real-life.

So I let my older brother (25-years-old) on the phone, shes also 25-years-old. I'm 22-years-old. She said it was like speaking to a different person and that she wanted that mental STIMULATION. Because if a guy can't stimulate her mentally, she doesn't want any part.

She thinks my brother is ME. He played that shyt down to a t, right infront of my eyes. I couldn't believe it. He said she just wanted that quick banter and that I should use ''impulses'' before she gets bored.

I feel less of a dude man, he didn't really pull of some wordsmith set of words, he was just loud, commanding and somewhat fast in replies. Usually I can do that, but this time, I got called out on it?

How can I not make this mistake again, because, it wasn't THE CHICK THIS TIME. It was ME. My brother totally owned her on the phone, where she actually said ''It's like speaking to a complete different person''. Man, this sucks LOL.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to practice. The more girls you practice on the better you will become. My advice is just talk to any girl even if they are not the most attractive to you until it becomes second nature.

Also, you said your brother was 25 so naturally he would have a bit more experience being that he is a little older than you. If you stick with it you will be fine...and there will always be people that call you out just got to get past that.

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Told you guys text game and IM-ing will ultimately be your downfall!!! Learn to talk on the god damned phone!!

Imagine she's standing in front of you. Of course, if you have any conversational skills. If not you need to learn that first and foremost. Stop cowering in front of a screen and start having real conversation not instant telegrams.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Myrrdin.

If this same girl had been infront of me, I would have the frame. I've never been called un-witty. I do speak of the phone with other chicks, sometimes for hours, and they've never said this, maybe because they were my age and younger. I don't want to overanalyze, but maybe she was on to something here.

I wasn't in the speaking mood, but somehow my brother got her stimulation flowing without working for it. I swear, its chaos out there.

Redzone. I think you're right man. Bring on the fatties and ugs. Free phonecalls for all.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl doesn't have to like you, not to mention you haven't met her in person. She said your not that witty and yet every other chick you've encountered has thought otherwise. You can choose to believe her or believe every other girl. What makes some random b*tch on POF opinion carry so much weight that you feel you have to change something about yourself to suit girls like her? There will always be people who don't think you have what they want, but the real question is why are you validating her and why aren't you screening her to see if she has what YOU want? Use whatever you learned from your brother but if your gonna keep talking to that b*tch, push for a meeting and go for a pump and dump unless you want to be this b*tches dancing monkey who is obligated to stimulate her 24/7 just for a wet hole