"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What The Fuk?!?!

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
RANT:I've noticed that when I come on the forums now adays and see a post with a subject named after something that looks like it's gonna be a tip, but when you see the content it's just a person asking for help or tips on this subject rather than the hopeful tip-sharing and what not. It seems like the tip-sharing has decreased and the bullsh*t girl problems posting has increased and most of this stuff they ask about can be answered through reading the DJ bible....aaarggghhhh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
REPLY: Have you tried the tips forum ?
This is the discussion forum - ie Post a question or give advice. But i do agree about the Bible comment. :rolleyes:
 

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
State of Intoxica
I think I'll bump this everyday for the rest of my life.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
I actually learn from most threads ..learn how not to be AFC eheh
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
I actually learn from most threads ..learn how not to be AFC eheh
I agree. I think we can learn from each others experiences whether they be AFC or DJ.

The best way to REALLY learn something is to TEACH IT.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheCloser

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Just go with it...it's not like you are getting fitness advice in the wrong place...
 
Top