"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What the F_uck do I want in life?

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Who else is asking themselves that right now? I have no f_uckinging clue what I want out of life... and this site is finally making me realize that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
The answer is right there in your question!!! Just open your eyes!

What a fukk do I want? I want to Fukk!
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
What exactly do you mean? Your future profession? whether you want a g/f or score lots of *****? or just everything?
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
any sort of self improvement will make you happy

working toward any type of goal will make you happy

accomplishments of any kind will also make you happy



and finally sharing any or all the above with those who are close to you (family and friends) will make you happy.
 

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Dude none of us really knows what we want. It's just like dating. If you knew everything about dating, it'd be boring as fvck! Same with life man. If you knew exactly where you wanted to be and exactly how to get there, your life would be pretty boring. But I can sense that you're RESTLESS. Like Senor Fingers said, restlessness is great! Go out there and try a ton of stuff and something will get you hooked.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Originally posted by RedZone122
Who else is asking themselves that right now? I have no f_uckinging clue what I want out of life... and this site is finally making me realize that.

Not me, but there was a point in time, not long ago where I was just as clueless. I'd come on to this site, read about how finding the passion within your life will cultivate happiness and meaning to your existence and say to myself "Wha"? The problem was I wasnt focused on ME, so it was impossible to find out what my passion was. The truth is at some point most people have been there. Hell there are some older people who still havent found meaning in their life. Look at the older drug abusers and vagrants. Your only 18 you have loads of time to find out what you want to do with your life and to be aware of it now only puts you at an advantage over most people.


Let me give you an outline of things that will help you on your journey. First getting off the computer and going out into the world helps. This will help you in finding out things that you respond to that you havent experienced yet. If you can think of anything you havent tried yet your making progress. Whether it be a sport you havent played or a sport you have played but werent very good at. It is also important to know that you must be flexible and realize that ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING can be accomplished if you make a concious effort to win at it. Sure you'll fall but thats the natural process of gaining experience. The human brain is amazing, after failing a few times at something it will eventually correct what went wrong, you just need to focus on the task at hand, your mind will do the rest. It's all about trust.


Meet new people, the more people you meet, the more ideologies your exposed to. You'll find out what you like and you dont like pretty quickly. This will give some more insight.


Another thing that helped me in finding myself was relaying the past. What did you learn as a child, what did you like to do then. If there was a main theme of your childhood what would you say it was?

When I was younger I was very much into to scary movies, plus I used to watch TV a whole lot. I was basically raised by television, I had no friends and I was pretty much socially awkward. While its does not sound like the most compelling thing, I made it work for me. Not only did I really enjoy scary movies, I also had these feelings deep down that I wanted to tell the world something. Now im in school majoring in film directing. That is my dream to be a hollywood director and paint pictures that others can see. Do you understand?


Use the past in conjunction with the present to figure out your future. Your life is like a puzzle, you have to find the pieces that fit for YOU. Meaning you have to be confortable with whatever it is your doing. When you find that, your there.
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Originally posted by fuzzx
I wanted to be INFRAMAN a japanese kung fu super hero.... and you know what except for the eye lasers, gf, sweet job and the whole jap thing... I could almost be Inframan :D


Okay you can see another example in this guys post on how to relate the past with points of interest that help in defining your life. Comic-book artist, Creative Writer, Kung-Fu expert. All those jobs/hobbies jump out at me when reading this. What if you made INFRAMAN Fuzzx and had little kids liking that character. What if you created something far more cooler than INFRAMAN! Wouldnt that be a great feeling. You created something that generated tons of revenue and brought you those things you want in life. What If you took up Kung-Fu learned the principles behind it and used it to improve your life! All it takes us paying attention what you respond too. What is it that attracts you to INFRAMAN will say alot about you.


Start analyzing yourself for a change.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Those are some great words my friend - I appreciate your detailed response very much. You have to understand my situation though. I'm not a computer nerd, I have plenty of friends, in fact I won Prom King this year. People like me, I can talk to girls - Everything that a high school kid could want is there... but I'm not necessarily happy. At least I'm not as happy as I used to be. PLEASE - Don't be like WOW another *****ing high school kid who's depressed - I'm never depressed, I never ***** and moan about it - but something just feels... missing? I don't know where to start.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
*bump* any ideas? helllllllllllllp
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
do you have any goals?

are you accomplishing anything?

are you improving yourself in any way?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top