Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What The F*c!!

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMN OVER TONIGHT!

well..shes comin' over when i get off work tonight at 1100pm. I ran into her at the club last night and she keeps tellin' me how hott i was last night. so i know she is definitely sexually interested. So when i get her to my house, what should i do different then when i screwed it up before with her?? I know she digs me and i dont want to mess it up again

Reaction score
Re: reply

Originally posted by DavenJuan
i think that i may have been misunderstood...i DO talk to her in the club.we even make out in the club as well :p ! What i was trying to get at was i see her at the club allll the time and thats when we see most of each other. We only hung out once outside the once or twice outside the club. My main thing is this: i acted like we were just friends anyway when she told me of this other guy..so if i werent to call her anymore, she would know for sure that i DO CARE about this other guy in the way (which i dont want her to think i care). so when i do see her in the club she will think she got the best of me. So should i give her a call or not call her and make it seem like im to heart broken to speak with her?!
NEXT HER. Don't call. She just wants to keep you around if this shiny new guy loses his shinyness.

Obviously she doesn't really care about your feelings, otherwise, she probably wouldn't keep doing stuff to try to hurt you. She's screaming that she doesn't like you, and doesn't give a crap about how you feel. She's using you like a tool.

She's even probably using this new guy as a tool, by the sound of it.

Don't call her. Be nice, when you see her, but don't fall prey to her "Jedi mind tricks."

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

well..i ended up gettin' of work really late and i had to work the next morning at 700am. i think that she is only going to be "weekend p*ssy"..:D . i rarely talk to her during the week, and on the weekends i really only talk to her when i might be going out somewhere she may be. NEXT!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't believe her story about the other guy. She made it up.

She was just trying to get you to step up to the plate more.

This is a standard chick jealousy move. Chicks do this move because it works on them. They will compete to the ends of the earth to snag the guy they want so they think the jealousy card will force the issue their way. They just don't understand that it doesn't work on guys the same way.

Never listen to what a chick SAYS. Only listen to what they DO.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about a 2months later

well i figured i would update on this situation and it worked to my benefit. When i took the advice off the board i didnt call her or even really give a sh*t about who she was doin or seein'. She was diggin me once i started not to care. Well, just last night i f(*cked her brains out and it was well worth the wait. Thanks for all the advice...

...oh and by the way...since she played me for someone else originally...NEXT!!