Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what the **** does this mean?

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was dancing with a girl i know from uni halls and the way she was smiling and looking in my eyes i knew she wanted me. later on i went in for the kiss and she didnt move..infact she kinda turned her head a little. so i drew back out and carried on dancing...still happy etc i didnt show any signs that i thought id been rejected. so i disappeared for a while with my friends dancing elsewhere in the club. i went back to this girl and this time she was giving me mega eyes, winking at me and grabbing my ass. I disappeared for a while again and i meant to go back and find her to k close for sure but i didnt...i wasnt THAT bothered to be honest.

anyway fast forward to today an shes facebook chatting to me saying OMG im SO sorry i was REALLY DRUNK!!!

what the **** does she mean? is it "im sorry i lead you on whilst drunk, im actually not interested" or is it that shes just a little embarrassed that she was winking at me and stuff?

girls are sooo confusing!! no wonder people say dont even try to understand them! lol

cheers guys

Lush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should ask her. Just be like, "HAHA...WTF does that mean?"

See what she replies. What do you have to lose at this point, right? I mean, yeah, she might have been leading you on and that would suck, but at the same time she picked you to lead on so I think that means that she likes you. You could take this opportunity to show that your totally cool with it and find it just as entertaining as she does. Or you could be really pissed off by the whole thing and next her. She might get mad and find you a challange. Sometimes when you get a girl to get all those firey emotions for you, they start to get pretty hot for you.

Think about it, and do what your comfortable with, but I really don't think you should give up.

Lush.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might just be worried that you're not interested in her because she was so forward and you didn't take the lead. I know you went for a kiss, but she probably just likes you a lot and was nervous.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
She might just be worried that you're not interested in her because she was so forward and you didn't take the lead. I know you went for a kiss, but she probably just likes you a lot and was nervous.
I agree. Just respond w/a joke.

"Drunk, huh?! No need for excuses. I generally have that effect on people." Smile.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she was drunk and probably kinda embarrassed if she came on kinda strong...

She's probably a shy girl when she's sober, but because she gave you IOI's (because she was drinking) means she's interested.

We tend to open up a little more when we drink, especially girls.