What SoSuave means to me:

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i always used to bust people balls (especially girls) got called inmature etc.. all before reading this site..

I thought i had to be nice to get girls, and that i was doing it all wrong...

lawl

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where Karma is going with this topic and its to encourage us all to be mentors as well when we see the opportunity to do so.

So for more of what I've been doing I'll let you all know that I'm a bigtime youtube user.

Half of the time I post on videos to get a rise out of people and the other half I post constructively and people message me there through the PM system and we get a dialogue going.

Anyway this chick had up her relationship thought videos and they weren't half bad.

This dude posted on one of her vids wanting her to make a video about what breaks mean in a relationship so I sent him a link to joekerr's thread on it and told him all about this place and he just messaged me back today wanting to become a member here.

Seems he's not computer savvy enough to know how to copy and paste the link to joekerr's thread and find our forum so I just told him to google search for Sosuave and he should find us and to let me know if he has any more trouble finding the site.

He seems to really want the knowledge that this place contains and I will mentor him when and if he shows up but there's another example of helping out a brother in need for Karma's great thread here.

Also there is a chick who sent me a friend request there who has made a ton of videos where she basically is telling guys how to get chicks and not the usual bullsh!t advice that you can expect from most well meaning women about it but real advice that you'll find here and in the DJ Bible.

I've started talking with her and once I get to know her thoughts on things even better I will invite her to this site to be another great female contributor like Penkitten, WaterTiger and BlackWidow.

People might ask well why invite a chick since this place is mostly about being a male oriented site and I'll answer...

Great posters leave forum communities all the time due to getting bored or someother good reason and then the forum community suffers as a result of not having that great poster to guide them along. Bringing in a constant stream of like minded people keeps the Sosuave forum community strong and moving in the right direction even when a well established good member of the community leaves so I think this is just as important as mentoring struggling young AFC's that we find wherever we go in our lives from day to day.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Update on brother Able:

I meant to get this posted last night but I had other pressing matters to attend to.

Brother Able, his name is Gabe but I told him he's now brother Able, called me and I asked him to meet me at Starbucks for a cup of coffee and more cigar 101. We met and went over his life and the metamorphosis I've gone through. I have given my word not to discuss his upbringing, suffice it to say that he has not had an easy or forgiving life. His parental guidance is minimal at best.

He is very fvcking smart. Book smart. Computer smart. He doesn't have any passion though so this is where we'll begin his transformation. His passion will be to ascend himself to his ultimate being. Using my guidance, Metaphysical literature, meditation and getting him eating right and exercising. He doesn't make a lot of money and has limited resources and also lives with a very controlling Mother who doesn't love herself, much less him. It's going to be a lot of work and a definite challenge but worth every ounce of effort I will dedicate to him.

His start is with the Karmic Personal Assessment Profile. This will help both he and I narrow what are the primary areas we need to focus for immediate improvement to get his foundation laid.

He's happy. He has a purpose and something to occupy his mind and a goal to achieve.

I'll update his progress periodically but I want him to read and ingest what you brothers and sisters have done to motivate and generate change in someone's life. Example breeds excellence and I know I'm not the only one who goes out of his/her way to affect change in this world.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
spiff said:
I really wish I had someone like you to kick me in the ass everytime I was AFC...

Not that lucky I guess.
It's NEVER too late brother.

All you need to realize is that help is here, perhaps not in person but there are always men to help you get to where you need to be.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it seems Brother Able is giving me a bit of resistance. His Mother is really busting his balls and it's easier to supplicate (in his eyes) than to stand ground and move his life forward.

It's an uphill battle but luckily for him he has the right guy for the job.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, if you approached me a year or two ago like that, then I would have lived on to tell people close to me that ive seen the messiah. Might as well because that guy is real fvcken lucky.

By the way spiff how old are you

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Karma, if you approached me a year or two ago like that, then I would have lived on to tell people close to me that ive seen the messiah. Might as well because that guy is real fvcken lucky.

By the way spiff how old are you
Brother this is the frustrating flipside of the coin, we all have a regret when we look back. The problem is not to focus on that regret but extend your hand to the next brother who needs it. People who need help usually are too afraid to ask for it. So it's men like us, all of us here on SoSuave, who need to pass what we know on to another. This is how love spreads.

You have to ALWAYS be open to the possibility and awareness of other brothers who need our intervention. He's not lucky. He is so immersed in self hatred and denial and pity that he can't see that his salvation is truly within the power in himself. I'm the hermit guiding him with my lamp of light, that's all.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
So it's men like us, all of us here on SoSuave, who need to pass what we know on to another.... I'm the hermit guiding him with my lamp of light, that's all.

True.

Also, the proof of mastery in any discipline, whether it be driving a car OR DJing, is that you are willing AND able to pass what you've learned on to others.

The fact that you have to be "able" to is self-explanatory, troops. But the reason I also say "willing" is because ONLY when a man has grown and really internalized the lessons that he himself has learned is he then CONFIDENT enough to share that knowledge with others.

When a man reaches THIS point in his self-knowledge and self-actualization processes, then he no longer looks at other guys "knowing what HE knows" as a conflict of his own interest. And he no longer views other men as only potential threats-------but instead, rather as potential allies.

March on.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If not for SoSuave, I would still be an AFC.

I would still be that guy...whose sitting five tables away quietly, looking at the girl whose sitting there at Starbucks sipping her coffee. Asking myself what to say.

Five minutes go by.

She sighs, picks up her books, flips her long brunette hair. And walks out the door...

And I still haven't said a word or done anything.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KARMA, I'll be happy to give you some back up with this guy if you want. You have my number.

BlackWidow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Takin' it to the streets

Karma. You have changed this kid's life forever. MAN! How lucky is he!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Also, the proof of mastery in any discipline, whether it be driving a car OR DJing, is that you are willing AND able to pass what you've learned on to others.
Bullseye. I think that men have a tendency to overlook the strength we already own. We sometimes believe we need to ascend to some superhuman level before we can share the knowledge we have, to BE in front of class instead of sitting in the chair does not make one a teacher.

The fact that you have to be "able" to is self-explanatory, troops. But the reason I also say "willing" is because ONLY when a man has grown and really internalized the lessons that he himself has learned is he then CONFIDENT enough to share that knowledge with others.
To have the WILL to want something is a very far cry from being WILLING to stretch himself to the point of breaking past his own insecurities and look beyond the better of his own nature for the greater good of his brother.

When a man reaches THIS point in his self-knowledge and self-actualization processes, then he no longer looks at other guys "knowing what HE knows" as a conflict of his own interest. And he no longer views other men as only potential threats-------but instead, rather as potential allies.
What I'm learning, now that I'm a little more unplugged, is that we men are consumed with WINNING. Be it competition or a battle, we need to be victorious. Though I truly believe that being a WINNER does not have anything whatsoever to do with beating another brother down.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
KARMA, I'll be happy to give you some back up with this guy if you want. You have my number.
I may just take you up on it as this level of self loathing is at a depth of hate I've ever encountered.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
I made a suprise visit to see Brother Able at work today (I was picking up a burned yardbird from the deli for lunch too :D ) and what a sight to behold.
The brother shaved his head and got rid of his awful muttonchops!

He's starting to turn the page.

I barely recognized him. I got in line and when I got to him he lit up like a man who's had his moment of clarity. I asked him if he had been reading the posts from the Brothers I'd assigned to him and he had. It was one particular post which taught him to change his inward he has to change his public appearance. I don't subscribe to this philosophy as a rule but whatever helps him is good. He's also been reading some of the Crowley literature and it's changing his mental faculties. Also I bought he and I copies of The Power of NOW by Eckhart Tolle. I'm perusing it and it's insightful. He's yet to read it enough to give a commentary but I think he'll get quite a bit out of it. Anything to show him different levels of thinking can do nothing but good for him.

A work in progress but progress he is indeed making.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It hurts me to see lonely guys, who are living their lives in quiet desperation.

I have tried to help them, but most resist. But in end they are the ones who lose out in life.

I realized that its impossible to help everyone. Its always an uphill battle to try to help those who don't want to be helped. Even though we come with best intentions.

So I let them live out their lives. They will find their own way eventually, through rejection and heartache.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution said:
It hurts me to see lonely guys, who are living their lives in quiet desperation.

I have tried to help them, but most resist. But in end they are the ones who lose out in life.

I realized that its impossible to help everyone. Its always an uphill battle to try to help those who don't want to be helped. Even though we come with best intentions.

So I let them live out their lives. They will find their own way eventually, through rejection and heartache.
But does letting these guys live out thier lives without any guidance or assistance, when you know you could give a little more of yourself, help you mature and grow as a man?

How, exactly, have you tried to help them? What tools or influence have you used?

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
But does letting these guys live out thier lives without any guidance or assistance, when you know you could give a little more of yourself, help you mature and grow as a man?

How, exactly, have you tried to help them? What tools or influence have you used?
Many of the inner game stuff that I learned after being in the community. My mom tried teaching me when I was younger. But, since I was still a immature little boy I did not listen. Then I got into deep ****.

It was a belief of mine, that people who do not want to be helped, will not accept it.

I have helped a lot of guys, on forum boards with sorting out their problems but very rarely in person. People seem to mock me, whenever I talk about anything relating to the game. So I just stop talking about it altogether.

But deep down, it is something I hold very dear to my heart. It is something I love to teach to others with a passion.

I have given to others, value. I can make a person have a smile on their faces and make them laugh. But relationship advice, very rarely in person.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Evolution said:
My mom tried teaching me when I was younger.
What lessons were those?

I have helped a lot of guys, on forum boards with sorting out their problems but very rarely in person. People seem to mock me, whenever I talk about anything relating to the game. So I just stop talking about it altogether.
Do you think it's because you tend to placate to them as if they're subordinate to you? Your delivery is everything. Your attitude and demeanor make a longer impression than anything that comes out of your mouth.

But deep down, it is something I hold very dear to my heart. It is something I love to teach to others with a passion.
This is good. This means you're open to the possibility of awakening and unplugging the Brothers. You need to learn patience young blood.

I have given to others, value. I can make a person have a smile on their faces and make them laugh. But relationship advice, very rarely in person.
It's much more rewarding, in EVERY way, to impact someone's life face to face. Focus on opening your consciousness and becoming the best man you can be. Only then will other boy-men be open to listening and internalizing what you say and do.