"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What sites do ppl go to online to meet women?

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
UK
OK I'm always hearing all this stuff about people 'meeting' women online and all the rest of it.. and our good friend David D is always stressing that meeting women online is an excellent opportunity to practice C&F etc...

So, what are these sites? What are the best ones that you guys go on? And are they ones where you have to put up a profile of yourself first?

Because I'd rather not do that.. I'm not looking to meet up with the ppl in real life (plus I'm in the UK anyways).. I just want the opportunity to practice C&F with some faceless females who I won't have to see again if I screw up.

So?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Faceparty is pretty good. You will find that no one will talk to you unless you have a pic of yourself at least. Also Yahoo Messager has (or used to have) loads of chat rooms.

The forum acedemics will sl*g you off for using the internet to chat up women, but if you want to boost your confidence or are just starting out then its an excellent place to start.

I am from the UK and I have met a few women off these sites. 2 :s (below 5) 1 invited me over to stay the night the following day (about a 6) and one very very cute hair dresser (8-9) how pic didnt do her justice but had a few ... um 'issues' ....

People are on there for a reason 1) to feck about and play games 2) to treat other people like crap to make themselves feel better 3) cos there so damb ugly 4) to practice and to boost confidence

Just dont take it so serious and use it to enhance real world field testing and its a usefull tool!

Oct

Ps stay away from the ones with sexy pics ... they are after attention ... end of ...
 

PalmerTheCharmer

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
UK
OK thanks a lot man I'll check that out now. Not sure about keeping away from the gals with sexy pics tho

;)
 

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
London
My mistake ... sexy pics good ... pornographic pics ... bad ... either escorts, geezers or attention junkies.
 
Top