Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What shows are you watching?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gomorra (Italy)

Mocro Maffia (Netherlands)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started watching Doom Patrol, which is based on a comic book I liked when I was a youngster. It is a team of super powered misfits, and has several similarities to the X-Men, and was released about three months earlier than the X-Men. I've only watched about four episodes in the last month, so I'm not exactly powering through it. I haven't decided yet whether or not I think it's good, although I do think Brendan Frasier makes a nice Robotman.

I see they've turned Nega-Man gay, which I don't believe he was in the comics. This doesn't bother me, although if I was a big fan of the original character it would have cheesed me off. Just because I wouldn't be seeing the character I wanted to see on the screen as I knew him.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Bang Theory upto the end of Season 7.

Season 8 Penny cut her hair and looked terrible. She had long hair again at the beginning of Season 10, but she looked old and was only 30.

Even now, she is 35 and looks so old. Sharon Stone is 63 and in some photos looks younger than her.

Brutal.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Season 8 Penny cut her hair and looked terrible. She had long hair again at the beginning of Season 10, but she looked old and was only 30.
I watched that series through several times. Penny has some odd on and off phases where she looks puffy and sometimes it even looks like she's gaining weight. Then a few episodes later she'll be in a bikini revealing that she's in phenomenal shape. Maybe there's some hormone fluctuation or maybe sometimes she was just exhausted. She looked best in the early episodes, of course. Can't beat that youthful sheen.

Cutting her hair was a mistake. I wouldn't say she looked terrible exactly, but it was not a flattering look for her. And she was supposed to be playing the super hottie on the show, that was her character. You're not sending that message with the short hair. I remember thinking they should have put her in a wig that season.

Alex_011

Reaction score
Yeah, Penny's new hairstyle doesn't fit at all, this is not her image :rolleyes:. I used to watch Friends, but recently I got hooked on international films, one article prompted me to do this. I watched a few films, I really liked it, I think I'm a movie fan now)))

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that you refer to it like that and link the Wikipedia page. MASH used to be the most celebrated show on TV. I was a big fan, mostly through reruns. I do remember the last episode airing when I was a kid - it was a huge deal and was the most watched show for decades, up until a few years ago when a Super Bowl finally broke the record.

The funny thing is the show was on 11 years, 8 longer than the Korean War. Actors were starting to go grey toward the end.

The movie is considered a classic, but I find it mean spirited and kind of fukked up.

"It was a bay-beeeee!!!"
I remember this show used to be on constantly as a kid.. I could never get into it and it was almost an instant channel changer for me.

I had thought Cheers overtook it though for longest running series? I wasn't crazy about that show either but at least was able to watch some random episodes here and there. Plus Kristie Alley was a piece of azz back in the day

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I gave Peaky Blinders a go, Normally I hate mainstream popular stuff but to my surprise it was really good