Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should my friend do with this girl

DeltsBrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking this for a buddy of mine

Long story short me and my girlfriend work at the same facility. She said bye to me yesterday before leaving and I asked her where she was going she said home. Well I walk outside for a cigarette and see her pick up one of her Co workers a "guy" friend.
I immediately text her "picking up Josh I see" then she texted me back and said "that's really creepy"
"Yeah he's helping me move a desk I bought at the store then I'm going home"
She proceeded to prove that she was in fact going home after a screenshot of a chat conversation with her mom then she sent me a snapchat with her actual location that she was back home.

I feel dumb and insecure and now she probably thinks i don't trust her what do I do from here? She texted me this morning and said "I'm very angry"

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my take... If I need help moving a desk I'm asking my man. My man is going to say 'sure but I cant do it till later'. If for some reason I cant wait till later, Im going to say "my man, I cant wait till later, do you mind if I ask Josh i he can help me sooner?" My man is going to tell me what he thinks, and we are going to proceed from there.

Did you even know there was a desk that needed moving?

You know when people (men) are cheating and the partner starts to suspect it....the partner gathers enough intel to feel confident about saying something and the man replies with "you're CRAZY!" And any time the female brings it up the man continues like a broken record "you're crazy!". THAT is what that female just did to the dude.

As established I would never be picking up a man to help me move a desk without my man knowing about it BUT if I did do this and he stepped out to have a smoke saw me leaving and texted me, my reply would be "yea, he said he could help me move that desk, then im going to drop him at home. She came back at you with "that's creepy" as if you were some sort of covert stalker....as if she was CAUGHT.

IMO you have nothing to feel bad about....SHE has some serious explaining to do. You should be the one who is angry.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Long story short me and my girlfriend work at the same facility. She said bye to me yesterday before leaving and I asked her where she was going she said home. Well I walk outside for a cigarette and see her pick up one of her Co workers a "guy" friend.
I immediately text her "picking up Josh I see" then she texted me back and said "that's really creepy"
She proceeded to prove that she was in fact going home after a screenshot of a chat conversation with her mom then she sent me a snapchat with her actual location that she was back home.

I feel dumb and insecure and now she probably thinks i don't trust her what do I do from here? She texted me this morning and said "I'm very angry"
Dude needs to trust his gut. This is poor quality behaviour for sure.

I had an ex from many many years ago do the same crap behind my back and when i confronted her about it suddely i was the a hole for not trusting her. Was she cheating? You bet she was.

What she is doing also is called deflection. She is taking the attention off of herself by pretending to be angry with her man, so she can get him on his heels and feel guilty and she can get off scott free with seeing this other dude
Her over compensation with posting picture and stuff was a pathetic attempt to sweep her bad behaviour under the rug. She only did that because she was caught.

And her text the next day "i'm so angry with you," is her attempt to keep the attention off of what she did.

Dump. You will be very sorry if you keep this sloot around.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dump her ass as fast as possible, that is what your friend should do

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore everything she said and look at what she did. Dump her, she's probably cheating.