"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What should i say?

HypeR

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Im a big(not fat) guy and i get girls commenting on my body lots of times, but what would be a good reply? I always reply with something like "yeah" but it would be kewl to reply with a ****y/funny line. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
When a random girl comments about my body I usually reply with "thanks" and a smile.
When my girlfriend comments about my body I always reply with, "your so little you make me feel strong" or "my arm is the size of your head", that kind of thing hehe. Or how about "yea I bet I could pick you up over my head". some of those might work, good luck.
 

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Read up on C+F lines.

An average C&F reply to your q would be:

YEAH I KNOW, ARENT I GEORGEOUS/GREAT?

... said with a smile!
 
Top