Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what should i make of this?

rich_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a girl in english whom ive been working on lately. we flirt alot and im pretty sure that her IL is quite high (plays footsie with me, wants to go parties im going to, looks at me when she thinks i wont see etc etc).

but today a kind of odd thing occured, she started drawing on my arm (which i took as a good sign) then she wrote her name on my arm. i said something along the lines of "oh you going to write me a message then?"

and she smiled said "maybe" then crossed her name out on my arm.

so what should i make of that? does that fact that she crossed it out mean anything bad?

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rich_uk
so what should i make of that? does that fact that she crossed it out mean anything bad?
if you say that sh*t again i will hunt you down and kill you.

STOP OVERANALYZING!!!! SHE WROTE HER NAME ON YOUR ARM FOR GOD SAKES!!!

Let it go, man. Let it go. The phrase, "what does that mean?" should be removed from your vocabulary.

Don't think about it. Next time she takes a pen to your arm, get her to draw a picture of the two of you fuccing like animals and then leave her phone# at the bottom.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Re: Re: what should i make of this?

Originally posted by bust.it
if you say that sh*t again i will hunt you down and kill you.

STOP OVERANALYZING!!!! SHE WROTE HER NAME ON YOUR ARM FOR GOD SAKES!!!

Let it go, man. Let it go. The phrase, "what does that mean?" should be removed from your vocabulary.

Don't think about it. Next time she takes a pen to your arm, get her to draw a picture of the two of you fuccing like animals and then leave her phone# at the bottom.
You stole what I was going to say. But really, you are OVERANALYZING. Focus on the big things. I am really against the fact that people have lines for this and lines for that, because then people start to think that every situation must have a set line in SoSuave.Com or else they're afraid to think for themselves. Set your mindstate right, and everything will flow smooth.