"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What should I have done in this "street approach"

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I've never tried talking to a completely random woman in public but the other day I did it for the first time, was just a spontaneous thing that happened.

I'm currently going to a very small community college and when I was going from my car to the classroom this really attractive woman was walking towards me. She was about 100 feet away when I first saw her but she was wearing a fairly revealing dress that showed really full boobs, hips and thighs. Anyway, by the time she was close enough to converse with I was already standing right outside my classroom already holding the door handle. I looked over at her and said "Hi, how are you?" and she looked, said hi back and actually slowed down to almost a stop which I really wasn't expecting. I didn't say anything more after that and just went right into my class, but quickly realized a few seconds later that may have been a mistake. I was trying to come up with some idea as to what to do in a situation like this should it happen again in the future.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Nothing more you could have done, stop watching PUA videos!

Enjoy a short freindly interaction for what it is.

That is all.

Be good at it and some will stick.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You could have asked her name.

You could've complimented her dress.

You could've asked if she takes classes in that building.

You coulsve said just about anything relevant to the environment. You don't need a pickup line or anything. Sometimes you don't have anything to say. And that's fine. But if you really want to talk to her, just say hi, ask her name, tell her yours and ask her some basic question. Maybe an opinion based question. Just introduce yourself like you would to any other person. It doesn't need to be extravagant and movie-script-smooth. It just needs to be simple, attentive and confident.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Below is hands down, the best single video I've ever seen about starting and holding conversation. There is a lot more you can learn, but this is real 101 stuff. No gimmicks, no tricks, no pickup artistry. Just basic, no BS stuff. You do NOT have to put much effort into it and you really shouldn't. A 201 level topic would be to ask her questions about how she FEELS about something, and to not accept lame answers but to force her to take the effort to dig deeper. Example would be you ask her what she's good at and she says tennis. You don't say, tennis, oh cool, tennis is awesome. You say, "Why do you like tennis?" and if she responds with, "I've just always played it" or some BS answer like that, you just look at her without saying anything until she can't handle the pressure any more and digs deeper and makes an actual effort. If she doesn't, then you say nice to meet you and move on.

Here's the video.
 
Top