"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What Should I Get My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
I've been seeing a girl for about 2 weeks and her birthday is next week. Any ideas on what to get her? :confused:
ANY help would be great!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by LaZaRuS
I've been seeing a girl for about 2 weeks and her birthday is next week. Any ideas on what to get her? :confused:
ANY help would be great!
Some good d!ck!!:p
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
LOL
 

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
*cough* teddy bear holding a thong *cough*

This question gets asked so often man. Do a quick search under "thong" and you'll find the last post where some guy asked that question.
 

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Originally posted by JoE BoXeR
*cough* teddy bear holding a thong *cough*

This question gets asked so often man. Do a quick search under "thong" and you'll find the last post where some guy asked that question.
Thanks man, I'll do that... :)
 
Top