What should I expect?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have a date set with this girl that I met on friday. We really hit it off, and ended up doing way more than I expected to. We were both drunk, and ended up giving eachother oral. She told me she would really like to party with me again, so I asked her how about next weekend and she said yes. I am wondering what to expect on the date (she told me in the middle of fooling around she would really like to **** me) Thanks.

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just met her on friday and you guys did what you guys did... i suppose you might and probably are going to bang her. Sounds like the start of f*ck buddies to me.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuhk buddies are great...u can go and fuhk some other chick and shes just like w/e.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you two will definitely fvck. Sooner rather than later. Good job man.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any way to draw a relationship out of this whole thing? Not only am I attracted to her, but our personalities match good too.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er, I forgot to mention, I had just met her that night, when we hit it off. I don't know if that helps any, but it could.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm, I don't know about the whole relationship thing. If you just met her on Friday and have already done all of that, I doubt she'd be all that interested in being in a relationship with you. Like everyone else said, looks like you gotta f*** buddy now. Take advantage of it