"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What should I expect?

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Ok I have a date set with this girl that I met on friday. We really hit it off, and ended up doing way more than I expected to. We were both drunk, and ended up giving eachother oral. She told me she would really like to party with me again, so I asked her how about next weekend and she said yes. I am wondering what to expect on the date (she told me in the middle of fooling around she would really like to **** me) Thanks.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

markk30

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2002
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Oahu, Hawaii
If you just met her on friday and you guys did what you guys did... i suppose you might and probably are going to bang her. Sounds like the start of f*ck buddies to me.
 

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
fuhk buddies are great...u can go and fuhk some other chick and shes just like w/e.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Yes, you two will definitely fvck. Sooner rather than later. Good job man.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Is there any way to draw a relationship out of this whole thing? Not only am I attracted to her, but our personalities match good too.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Er, I forgot to mention, I had just met her that night, when we hit it off. I don't know if that helps any, but it could.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Mmm, I don't know about the whole relationship thing. If you just met her on Friday and have already done all of that, I doubt she'd be all that interested in being in a relationship with you. Like everyone else said, looks like you gotta f*** buddy now. Take advantage of it
 
Top