"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

what should I do...?

darkofthematinee

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
There's this girl on campus I kinda know. She's gorgeous, but I never tried anything with her before cos I was in a relationship. Now I've been single for a while, I'd kinda like to explore the possibilities. But we're not in the same class any more, and I stopped goin to the dancing club thing where I met her.

I know from when we were in the same class when one of her lessons is. I wanna get her on her own and get her to come on a date with me. I don't wanna come off desperate, so I'm hanging around on campus around when the lesson is, hoping to accidentally bump into her. But I'm getting bored of waiting around, feel like just rooting her out and asking her out.

What do you think - would that be desperate or confident? Especially interested in what you ladies think...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
It´s desperate to keep thinking if people see you as desperate or confident. It´s AFC to be afraid of people seeing you as an AFC.

My point: Carpe diem, and don´t think wha´t desperate what´s not! Confidence is not what you do, but how you do it.

Approach her and fak all that what´s desperate/what´s AFC stuff! By this time, you could have already got her on date if you didn´t spend your time in thinking what seems desperate.
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
I agree, don't be a wuss or waite arround for something to happen. Donald Trump didnt get rich by hanging arround and waiting for people to throw deals at him, he went out there and got them. just do it. Good luck.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top