Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what should I do...?

darkofthematinee

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl on campus I kinda know. She's gorgeous, but I never tried anything with her before cos I was in a relationship. Now I've been single for a while, I'd kinda like to explore the possibilities. But we're not in the same class any more, and I stopped goin to the dancing club thing where I met her.

I know from when we were in the same class when one of her lessons is. I wanna get her on her own and get her to come on a date with me. I don't wanna come off desperate, so I'm hanging around on campus around when the lesson is, hoping to accidentally bump into her. But I'm getting bored of waiting around, feel like just rooting her out and asking her out.

What do you think - would that be desperate or confident? Especially interested in what you ladies think...

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
It´s desperate to keep thinking if people see you as desperate or confident. It´s AFC to be afraid of people seeing you as an AFC.

My point: Carpe diem, and don´t think wha´t desperate what´s not! Confidence is not what you do, but how you do it.

Approach her and fak all that what´s desperate/what´s AFC stuff! By this time, you could have already got her on date if you didn´t spend your time in thinking what seems desperate.

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, don't be a wuss or waite arround for something to happen. Donald Trump didnt get rich by hanging arround and waiting for people to throw deals at him, he went out there and got them. just do it. Good luck.