“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What Should I Do?

LSD

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Ive been with this girl for about two weeks now, and we get more and more intimate with each passing day. However last night when i instigated to have sex, she said she didnt believe that we knew each other well enough yet. I'm not sure whether to try and make a move again....jus to get shot down again...How will I know when she is ready? When will I know when to act?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Who is this girl to you? If she's just a hook up then you need to learn how to get her horny so next time you guys are messing around she'll want to fuvk you. If you like this girl and want to see where it goes then you need to gain her trust before she'll open her legs for you.

Don't force the issue, just go with the flow and you'll get it.



PIMP
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
NAH, just give her a few more makeout sessions before she is ready. She will come around.
 
Top