"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What should I do...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I posted a thread about a week ago... For those who missed it (har har) it was about me going out with this one girl. We met up when we went out with friends, but never actually offically met up, just kinda me being there with my friends, and her being there with hers. Well, I asked her to do something a few nights ago, so she invites her friend, and my friend. No big deal. The 4 of us go out and have fun. Did some kino and such, and the night endded. Didn't get a kiss, because I was testing the waters. I get on aim the next day and she was telling me how good I looked and all. I leave town later on that day... Flash foward a few days, and I get back. I get on aim, and she IM's me the second I get on (which by now isn't too unusual)... About 10 minutes into the conversation, she asks me to do something tommorow. Great. So, now... I need some help. Exactly how should I go about this date? Kino is a deffinate. Going for some if the signs are good? Im lost and could use some help. I am assuming she has some intrest in me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Kino, kiss, continue. Simple as that. Go into the date with the mindest "this chick digs me" and have fun.
 

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
That is what I was hoping to hear. Just needed a reminder and such. Girls are shy right... I mean they are elusive to the fact that they want to get some right? Up until the date that is.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by crimsonclockwork
That is what I was hoping to hear. Just needed a reminder and such. Girls are shy right... I mean they are elusive to the fact that they want to get some right? Up until the date that is.
Nope, girls want sex as much as guys, they just want a guy to make a move...A date is just an easy excuse for them to have sex or do something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
negative. Avoid instant messaging girls. If you have to, do your best to keep it short.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by crazykid
Nope, girls want sex as much as guys, they just want a guy to make a move...
i just had a convo with my girlfriend with something like this. i referred to girls as "chicks" at one point, and she just said, "so that's what we are now? chicks?" well, i replied, "yup! always were, always will be!" she started going on, "we're not chickens" or something weird like that. finally, i just said, "you are chickens. why else would guys have to make all the moves?"

useless info there, yeah. just felt like sharing.
 
Top